Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
This rom will be ported until MIUI.us or MIUIandroid start rolliing out MIUI v4.1 and Probably MIUI v5 to our device, since JB has started rolling out for some HTC One S ,we might have one Official Rom soon, we need to be patient :).

Ported Using Cyanogenmod 10, from date 07/01/2013 and Lastest MIUIandroid from Galaxy Nexus 3.1.25 rom.

Im not responsible is something bad happens to your device, or if this gives you diarreah, makes you vomiting, causes the WW3, your dog poop in your brand new shooes.

Also Im not affilated to MIUI.us or MIUIandroid, like i said this is only to have something to flash on our Phone to past time :)

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]Working[/COLOR]
:) Almost all

Code:
[COLOR="red"]Not working[/COLOR]
Wifi tether
Control Panel is buggy (is like that on Galaxy Nexus)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Things added to the rom by me.

CM10 camera and gallery - i removed legacy camera cuz of its lack of performance.

Code:
[COLOR="Red"]How to flash:

flash rom
flash gapps
reboot in fastboot and:

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot reboot[/COLOR]

Languages included:

English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
Chinese (Xiaomi)
Dutch (Kees-eport)
Polish (Acid)
Italian (Mish)
Korean (IAmGhost)
Spanish (Ehrans)
Danish (1982Strand)
Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
Arabic (silent_4)
Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
Hebrew (Catbaxter)
Hungarian (vagyula)
Slovak (ingbrzy)
Czech (kynio & zeduaz)
Greek (FinN)
Turkish (Özgür Yalçın)
Vietnamese (nqduy)
French (Abdess and french users)

3.2.22 ROM Thanx To blackcell1 for his awesome work :) GO AND THANX THIS GUY FOR HIS WORK, HE DESEVE IT :)

If you want to use a Custom kernel other than the stock one please PM me since init.rc has to be patched for make new miui comand shell to work with launcher and themes.

Last edited:

merdok

Aug 26, 2010
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8T
I have flashed as directions say.

I seem to have an issue with the installed keyboard crashing. It will not work to the point to allow me to get another kb installed or restore a backup of swiftky from titaniumbackup (cant get play store going without a kb)

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
I have flashed as directions say.

I seem to have an issue with the installed keyboard crashing. It will not work to the point to allow me to get another kb installed or restore a backup of swiftky from titaniumbackup (cant get play store going without a kb)

Try wipe all and re flash, cuz i have no issues here and im testing from 3 days ago

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

merdok

Aug 26, 2010
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8T
Try wipe all and re flash, cuz i have no issues here and im testing from 3 days ago

This worked. Not sure what it was. looked what ever the error was, was in mass to cause some lag of the system. after reflashing did not happen again and is peppier. There was something odd going on, as before the reflash the Home button didnt do anything, but works now.

perhaps the wipe missed something? i dunno thanks for your help!

Nerd019

Oct 23, 2010
Dallas,TX
as well i tested the rom and everytging seemed to work fine thanks for the great work bro :).

Sent from my Orphan One S using xda app-developers app

Nerd019

Oct 23, 2010
Dallas,TX
i think i was the first one to test the rom haha can't wait till i release something special man.

Sent from my Orphan One S using xda app-developers app

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
e2e7e9y6.jpg

Reactions: homer36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom will be ported until MIUI.us or MIUIandroid start rolliing out MIUI v4.1 and Probably MIUI v5 to our device, since JB has started rolling out for some HTC One S ,we might have one Official Rom soon, we need to be patient :).

Ported Using Cyanogenmod 10, from date 07/01/2013 and Lastest MIUIandroid from Galaxy Nexus 3.1.25 rom.

Im not responsible is something bad happens to your device, or if this gives you diarreah, makes you vomiting, causes the WW3, your dog poop in your brand new shooes.

Also Im not affilated to MIUI.us or MIUIandroid, like i said this is only to have something to flash on our Phone to past time :)

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]Working[/COLOR]
    :) Almost all

Code:
    [COLOR="red"]Not working[/COLOR]
    Wifi tether
    Control Panel is buggy (is like that on Galaxy Nexus)

Things added to the rom by me.

CM10 camera and gallery - i removed legacy camera cuz of its lack of performance.

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]How to flash:

flash rom
    flash gapps
    reboot in fastboot and:

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot reboot[/COLOR]

Languages included:

English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
    Chinese (Xiaomi)
    Dutch (Kees-eport)
    Polish (Acid)
    Italian (Mish)
    Korean (IAmGhost)
    Spanish (Ehrans)
    Danish (1982Strand)
    Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
    Arabic (silent_4)
    Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
    German (Gerret84, bitti09, bobquentok)
    Hebrew (Catbaxter)
    Hungarian (vagyula)
    Slovak (ingbrzy)
    Czech (kynio & zeduaz)
    Greek (FinN)
    Turkish (Özgür Yalçın)
    Vietnamese (nqduy)
    French (Abdess and french users)

3.2.22 ROM Thanx To blackcell1 for his awesome work :) GO AND THANX THIS GUY FOR HIS WORK, HE DESEVE IT :)

If you want to use a Custom kernel other than the stock one please PM me since init.rc has to be patched for make new miui comand shell to work with launcher and themes.

iv used blackwings 3.1.25 as a base and updated it to 3.2.22
    enjoy : http://d-h.st/479
    this shall do until the porting problems are solved with the latest v5 build (this is my first rom/port so please go easy on me if anything goes wrong)
    Hello to all in the HTC One S community.

I am the maintainer for the MIUI v4 ROM over in the HTC One X(L) thread. I have just recently started working on porting MIUI v5 to my device. Soon after I get it working properly with minimal bugs, I will be working with Blackwing(he will be my beta tester, and probably co-dev) to get MIUI v5 working on the HTC One S.

He had sent me a message when he saw v5 came out asking if I could port it over to the One S. Seeing as the OneX(L) both have the Qualcomm S4 chipset, i agreed.

For updates on how MIUI v5 is doing, just click the MIUI v4 link in my sig.
    Questions? pm me. I don't want my thread filled up with questions.
    Re: [ROM][S4] UN-Official AOSP MIUIandroid Multy-Lang Jelly Bean 3.1.25 For HTC One

rom up enjoy, ill upload the control panel latter. rom is full multi-lang. like miuiandroid roms should be!

MIUIandroid 3.1.25 is done, fixing bugs as always and looking to add multi lang, BTW i will upload in the night, when i head up to sleep, my internet feels like crap 2 day. if not, then i upload from phone, it should be up in the morning.