Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 38,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Tip us?
 
prguzman1978
Old
#171  
prguzman1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 870
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tiverton, Rhode Island
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

It's feature.xml long press hold and open with a text editor and modify this script, under launcher and rename true into false is the first line that you're only modifying. After you rename save it and reboot enjoy... I already modified the first line into false so you would know what to change...


<!-- Launcher -->
<CscFeature_Launcher_DisableTiltEffect>false</CscFeature_Launcher_DisableTiltEffect>
<CscFeature_Launcher_EnableInegratedLauncher>tru e</CscFeature_Launcher_EnableInegratedLauncher>

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Device: GS4-SPH-L710
Rom: BeanStalk-Latest
Kernel: KT4.4-AOSP
Recovery: Philz Recovery CWM 6.0.4.5
 
TrayLunch
Old
#172  
TrayLunch's Avatar
R.I.P.
Thanks Meter 1826
Posts: 2,225
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguzman1978 View Post
It's feature.xml long press hold and open with a text editor and modify this script, under launcher and rename true into false is the first line that you're only modifying. After you rename save it and reboot enjoy... I already modified the first line into false so you would know what to change...



false
true

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Yeah, I don't know how my phone ended up this way, but there is no CSC folder in /system on my phone. Thinking I need to reflash. Being a tester, there is no telling what I may have done or when I did it.

Makes me wonder exactly how important that folder and its contents really are.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
 
prguzman1978
Old
#173  
prguzman1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 870
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tiverton, Rhode Island
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayLunch View Post
Yeah, I don't know how my phone ended up this way, but there is no CSC folder in /system on my phone. Thinking I need to reflash. Being a tester, there is no telling what I may have done or when I did it.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!

Use root explorer at first I was having problems looking for it with es file explorer but root explorer came through like always...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Device: GS4-SPH-L710
Rom: BeanStalk-Latest
Kernel: KT4.4-AOSP
Recovery: Philz Recovery CWM 6.0.4.5
 
TrayLunch
Old
#174  
TrayLunch's Avatar
R.I.P.
Thanks Meter 1826
Posts: 2,225
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguzman1978 View Post
Use root explorer at first I was having problems looking for it with es file explorer but root explorer came through like always...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
No profit

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
 
tdunham
Old
#175  
tdunham's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 17043
Posts: 7,919
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TampaBay

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayLunch View Post
No profit

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
It's probably goodness? Have you flashed a stock based rom yet?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
TrayLunch
Old
#176  
TrayLunch's Avatar
R.I.P.
Thanks Meter 1826
Posts: 2,225
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
It's probably goodness? Have you flashed a stock based rom yet?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Hahahahaha! I haven't been on Goodness since it was in it's testing phase! I'm thinking FL24 or maybe something to do with a restore done with Agat's kernel.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
 
colonel.shepard
Old
#177  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 715
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

This ota?
 
winfan
Old
#178  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 285
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel.shepard View Post
This ota?
Doubt it since GA23 is also out. No word here though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
 
TrayLunch
Old
(Last edited by TrayLunch; 31st January 2013 at 01:22 PM.)
#179  
TrayLunch's Avatar
R.I.P.
Thanks Meter 1826
Posts: 2,225
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Houston
Default Re: [INFO][Discussion][Screenshots] JB GA10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfan View Post
Doubt it since GA23 is also out. No word here though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
As is GA24. It's the more likely candidate since it shows up as latest. Unfortunately, Sextape has said repeatedly that he may be ending support for the D710. I dunno if you guys want to try to persuade him otherwise, but it couldn't hurt.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
 
tdunham
Old
#180  
tdunham's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 17043
Posts: 7,919
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TampaBay

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayLunch View Post
As is GA24. It's the more likely candidate since it shows up as latest. Unfortunately, Sextape has said repeatedly that he may be ending support for the D710. I dunno if you guys want to try to persuade him otherwise, but it couldn't hurt.
Unless one of those fixes GPS issues so many users are having, I'm pretty content with GA10.
BTW, has anyone posted a changelog yet for the newer versions?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes