21st January 2013, 05:08 AM   |  #191  
Flag Mount Vernon, IA,USA
Thanks Meter: 188

288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacho

Yes, I am running window7. I guess I have created a brick....hmm... no reverting back?

are you using a kf1 or a kf2?
can you boot into recovery?
do you have a fastboot cable?
Last edited by fmkilo; 21st January 2013 at 05:13 AM.
21st January 2013, 05:28 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 4

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkilo

are you using a kf1 or a kf2?
can you boot into recovery?
do you have a fastboot cable?

I am using kf1 and I can't boot into recovery but I do have a fastboot cable.

I am able to push commands to the kf1
21st January 2013, 05:32 AM   |  #193  

288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacho

I am using kf1 and I can't boot into recovery but I do have a fastboot cable.

I am able to push commands to the kf1

go back to the kf1 forum. it's got everything you need, you need to reinstall fff and twrp, then reinstall your kf1 rom. I hope I helped, This forum is not for kf1 users. it's only for kf2. most of the stuff in this forum won't work for kfhd either. I'm sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to fmkilo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2013, 05:38 AM   |  #194  
Thanks Meter: 4

108 posts
More
Quote:

go back to the kf1 forum. it's got everything you need, you need to reinstall fff and twrp, then reinstall your kf1 rom. I hope I helped, This forum is not for kf1 users. it's only for kf2. most of the stuff in this forum won't work for kfhd either. I'm sorry.

-Thanks...That's where I'm at now...the link for fff and twrp is no longer available. I think I will be able to reboot if I can find the fff boot.img for kf1. If you or hascode can provide with the fff .img file and twrp for kf1, I would be very grateful. I have the kf1 rom. AND I will stay out of this forum...

ok...I found the fff boot zip file.... does windows has a command to unzip files?
Last edited by Shacho; 21st January 2013 at 05:50 AM.
21st January 2013, 01:43 PM   |  #195  
Thanks Meter: 7

62 posts
I keep having a problem where TWRP will boot fine then the next day it just says booting, I have to reload it to get it working, Anyone else having this problem?
21st January 2013, 01:46 PM   |  #196  

288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM/KERNEL] UNOFFICIAL CM10.1 + 3.0.50 Kernel for Kindle Fire 2 [01/15 1st relea
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSir69

I keep having a problem where TWRP will boot fine then the next day it just says booting, I have to reload it to get it working, Anyone else having this problem?

If you are still on the stock rom, run my newest script. Otherwise, I don't know if anyone who has this problem
21st January 2013, 02:02 PM   |  #197  

62 posts
Quote:

If you are still on the stock rom, run my newest script. Otherwise, I don't know if anyone who has this problem

I cant run the yours, I reverted back to my Stock Files from this thread. I reboot and All it will do is come up to Kindle fire. So now Im stuck I cant get it to boot to load yours. I stuck now.
21st January 2013, 03:43 PM   |  #198  

288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I cant run the yours, I reverted back to my Stock Files from this thread. I reboot and All it will do is come up to Kindle fire. So now Im stuck I cant get it to boot to load yours. I stuck now.

you need to use the command fastboot -i0x1949 oem idme bootmode 3 to boot into stock recovery, then reboot, let recovery wipe data, then fastboot -i0x1949 oem idme bootmode 1 to boot back into stock os.
The Following User Says Thank You to fmkilo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2013, 03:53 PM   |  #199  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 305

2,069 posts
More
Quote:

factory cable reflash files.
21st January 2013, 04:07 PM   |  #200  

62 posts
Quote:

you need to use the command fastboot -i0x1949 oem idme bootmode 3 to boot into stock recovery, then reboot, let recovery wipe data, then fastboot -i0x1949 oem idme bootmode 1 to boot back into stock os.

Ill give this a try I think I want to creat a thread with all adb and fast lot commands for easy accesse for newbs like me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread