5,598,171 Members 43,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] How to Unlock & Root & Recovery & Google Play for x920e Htc Butterfly

Tip us?
 
soyuutaku
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzersizadam View Post
soyuutaku : i am uploading backup for you.

i got server error now i will try to flash gapps package soon i will post updates.
That's very nice of you. Thanks very very very much...
 
benzersizadam
Old
#12  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2011
Full Rom Backup : http://www.multiupload.nl/XXN40NTH4L
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benzersizadam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
soyuutaku
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzersizadam View Post
soyuutaku : i am uploading backup for you.

i got server error now i will try to flash gapps package soon i will post updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzersizadam View Post
it is stock, no any changed, without OTA update, right?
 
benzersizadam
Old
#14  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2011
it is stock but rooted and custom recovery installed.

well if you want to get ota update. restore this backup and download ota update from rom section. than pull recovery.img from ota zip then flash via fastboot.

then reboot phone check for update then it will download and install from original recovery.
 
soyuutaku
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzersizadam View Post
it is stock but rooted and custom recovery installed.

well if you want to get ota update. restore this backup and download ota update from rom section. than pull recovery.img from ota zip then flash via fastboot.

then reboot phone check for update then it will download and install from original recovery.
Got it. will restore, and flash back stock recovery, boot. and check update in setting.

Thanks again.
 
vancecwtan
Old
#16  
vancecwtan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Will this work for X920d?
 
benzersizadam
Old
#17  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2011
may work on x920d but backup wont work (i think)
 
golaner
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 30
Join Date: Aug 2008
many thanks to you guys, you saved me
i bought the phone here in china and was surprised that no google software on it, only the htc markt.

now i have rooted it and installed recovery and gapps, every thing great

only the root seams to be not 100%, titanium backup says not able to get root

when i open the superuser app (i gess) i become two options in chinese, dont know what it means, when i press the right one the phone restarts immediately, i think it is a bug

thanks again, i am very happy now with the phone
 
actowbow
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by golaner View Post
many thanks to you guys, you saved me
i bought the phone here in china and was surprised that no google software on it, only the htc markt.

now i have rooted it and installed recovery and gapps, every thing great

only the root seams to be not 100%, titanium backup says not able to get root

when i open the superuser app (i gess) i become two options in chinese, dont know what it means, when i press the right one the phone restarts immediately, i think it is a bug

thanks again, i am very happy now with the phone
I'm not tech savvy and can someone offer step-by-step tutorial. Recently the server offer an system update and I have updated it. My sofeware info as follows:

Android version 4.1.1
HTC Sense version 4+
Software no. 1.0.0.X920e
HTC SDK API level 4.64
HTC extension version HTCExtension_Sense45_4
Kernel version 3.4.10-g095d75c root@abm009 #1 SMP PREEMPT
Baseband version 3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D
Build number 1.10.1400.1 CL146273 release-keys
Browser version WebKit/534.30
 
matiu
Old
#20  
matiu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 314
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzersizadam View Post
may work on x920d but backup wont work (i think)
someone has tested it on x920d?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...