Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39][Linaro 4.7.3-toolchain][SR12] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Tip us?

spinkick
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Great rom! Am I supposed to be able to configure lockscreen shortcuts? I cant seem to find the feature.

DarkSorcerer
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Hi,

Waiting for your next release to test it properly. Question: can I flash gapps-jb-picasa-20121011-signed.zip over gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip? Will it work?

Regards,
Smartphone: hammerhead
ROM:Whatever no.one.writeme has compiled / will compile

stevehyc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great ROM! Is it possible to remove camera widget on lock screen? I often trigger camera when sliding the widget on the lock screen. Itís annoying sometimes.

Thanks and regards,

nenadr
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Thumbs up Great ROM

Great ROM !

I've found a small bug probably related to a default browser change: In Skype when I click "login using microsoft account", app is unable to show microsoft account sign-in page, and instead it displays page "Cookies must be allowed. Your browser is currently set to block cookies .... " (and they are not - I've checked it), so I'm not able to login to MSN+Skype from Skype app. I didn't had this problem with stock rom where Chrome is default browser.

"Pure skype login" works (probably because it doesn't use browser page for login from within skype app).

+1 for removing camera from lockscreen widgets, native mms app and exposing native dialer (mainly because of native sip client)

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to nenadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rifraf1
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP-4.2.1][LINARO][4.7.3-Toolchain] [SR3] OFFICIAL codefireX 4.2.1 Builds

I am getting ghost text and icons in the status bar. Looks as if the area updates right over the existing icons without clearing. I am using the tablet -combined ui mode with DPI set to 180. See the attached screenshot.

If I go between landscape and portrait the screen redraws and it is fine for a while until there is a time change or a notification.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

nenadr
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Tested more "Microsoft oriented" applications beside Skype - OneNote, Skydrive, and they all have same error "Cookies must be enabled in your browser" when I try to login to MS servers with any of them (and cookies ARE enabled in browser).
When I revert back to stock ROM, all apps work without problem.

Same problem is described in threads for codefireX ROM for Desire HD, but I can't find a solution on xda, or on the web.

I've even tried to change permissions to 777 for /data/data/com.andorid.browser/databases folder and databases in it (webview.db, webviewCookiesChromium.db, webviewCookiesChromiumPrivate.db, where cookes are supposed to be stored), but it went without a result .

Does anyone else know a solution for this issue ?

Mustaavalkosta
Old
Thanks Meter 5,813

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP-4.2.1][LINARO][4.7.3-Toolchain] [SR3] OFFICIAL codefireX 4.2.1 Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenadr View Post
Tested more "Microsoft oriented" applications beside Skype - OneNote, Skydrive, and they all have same error "Cookies must be enabled in your browser" when I try to login to MS servers with any of them (and cookies ARE enabled in browser).
When I revert back to stock ROM, all apps work without problem.

Same problem is described in threads for codefireX ROM for Desire HD, but I can't find a solution on xda, or on the web.

I've even tried to change permissions to 777 for /data/data/com.andorid.browser/databases folder and databases in it (webview.db, webviewCookiesChromium.db, webviewCookiesChromiumPrivate.db, where cookes are supposed to be stored), but it went without a result .

Does anyone else know a solution for this issue ?
The issue is probably the global graphite optimizations. They will most likely be reverted for the next release.

Sent from my Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD
"Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one, take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory nor the problem which it was intended to solve."
--Karl Popper

Public repos:
personal github / AceEnablementProject
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nenadr
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta View Post
The issue is probably the global graphite optimizations. They will most likely be reverted for the next release.

Sent from my Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD
Thanks for info. Waiting for next release than, and while waiting - if there is anything else I can test regarding this issue, I'm more than willing.

spinkick
Old
Thanks Meter 78

Loving this rom, thanks again!

Javierinnn
Old
(Last edited by Javierinnn; 23rd January 2013 at 10:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Default Xperia Z launcher

Wrong thread, sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to Javierinnn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
awesomesauce, codefire, codefirex, dopest dope you've ever smoked, kang 'n bake