An advanced Xperia™ launcher with added functionality
- Arrange, add and remove home screens
- Organize your apps in the App drawer by placing them in folders (only available when sorting method is "Own order")
- Search for apps in the App drawer
- Share apps on social networks
Functionalities added by me:
- Fully working when installed as normal app (no need to put the apk file in /system/app)
- Support for any resolution and any DPI setting
- User selectable desktop and App drawer grid size (from 3x3 up to 12x12)
- User assignable swipe, pinch and double tap gestures and button actions
- Infinite scrolling
- Hiding apps on the app drawer
- Support for Go Launcher and Launcher Pro icon packs
- Personalize individual shortcuts' icon and label
- Backup & restore launcher settings
- Adding shortcuts to launcher actions and to any activity
Xperia™ Unread provides unread counts for SMS, Calls, Gmail, K-9 Mail and virtually any other application for the Xperia Launcher.
It supports all SMS and Phone apps and will work on any Android 4.0+ device/ROM.
Xperia Z widgets:
The widgets bellow are also installable as normal apps (no need to push them to /system/app).
Stock Xperia users: you need to install these versions of the widgets, because the stock versions will not work with this launcher! These versions will not overwrite your stock widgets when installed, so you can continue using the stock widgets with the stock Xperia™ Home launcher.
Clocks (ClockWidgets) [Screenshot]
Weather (WeatherWidget) [Screenshot]
Photos and videos (PhotoWidget) [Screenshot]
Recent calls (RecentCallsWidget) [Screenshot]
Tools (OnOffTools) [Screenshot] - OnOffTools needs to be installed as a system app (push to /system/app and set correct permissions) if you want to be able to toggle GPS and/or NFC with it!!!
WALKMAN (MusicWidget) [Screenshot] - MusicWidget requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcMusic (Walkman) app from Xperia Z / T / V, etc. Search for it on XDA-Developers
Notes ICS (NoteWidget ICS) [Screenshot] - NoteWidget ICS requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcNotes (ICS) app
Notes JB (NoteWidget JB) - NoteWidget JB currently only works on stock Xperia Jelly Bean ROMs or ROMS based on such a stock ROM, requires the latest SemcNotes (JB) app from Xperia Z
Top contacts (TopContactsWidget) [Screenshot]
TopContactsWidget is now fixed (14.Mar.2013)
MusicWidget is now resizable (14.Mar.2013)
Video review by MohammedAzi:
Follow my future projects: here