Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Tip us?
 
j0hnee
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 46
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Great job porting this theme.. Anyway to get a center clock?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
 
JedixJarf
Old
#22  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 55
Join Date: Aug 2010
Pretty slick!
RAZR MAXX - ICS
XOOM 2 ME 8.2 - ICS
 
einrae214
Old
#23  
einrae214's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1272
Posts: 1,133
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Columbus, O.H.

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

This theme is tight. Love all the color's

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
You The Realist Person Breathing Only If I Hold My Breath.
 
nillyboble
Old
#24  
nillyboble's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 278
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inkster, MI

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey I have been liking your themes and I thank you. I made some wallpapers scrollable and non here is a link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2116697 To all that visit leave comment. And much thanks to all the great themers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	master_yoda_hd.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	1676042   Click image for larger version

Name:	lego-star-wars-3-hd.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	1676043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Classical Darth Vader star wars.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	1676044   Click image for larger version

Name:	mindor.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	1676045  
please hit the THANKS button.

T-Mobile-Galaxy S4 (T919) My new love and yes my wife knows.
WICKEDô v4
 
Gack69
Old
#25  
Gack69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 508
Posts: 731
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Louisville
Just chiming in here to say that this does still work with Jedi-Master 9 that was released today. At least the options I selected did, obviously couldn't test them all. This is a BAD ASS theme guys! Thanks!
by @strongsteve
Sprint Galaxy Note 3
Rooted (Thanks Chainfire!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Gack69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KLPFL
Old
#26  
KLPFL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 568
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Work on Jedi XX. The only option that is not the is the drop down. The new jedi is transparent. Would like to see a Do Nothing Option under that category.

Sent from my SGH-T889
 
Craniotomy
Old
#27  
Craniotomy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 624
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

I hope you could make this theme work on Frosty rom v2.1. Still a bad ass theme on my sgs3 though! Thanks!

POWERED by FROSTY!
 
KLPFL
Old
#28  
KLPFL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 568
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craniotomy View Post
I hope you could make this theme work on Frosty rom v2.1. Still a bad ass theme on my sgs3 though! Thanks!

POWERED by FROSTY!
Why don't you give it a try and let us know if it works or not. Of course do nand backup. There is a few options under installation steps. Try the DOM rom selection option.

Sent from my SGH-T889
 
Craniotomy
Old
#29  
Craniotomy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 624
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLPFL View Post
Why don't you give it a try and let us know if it works or not. Of course do nand backup. There is a few options under installation steps. Try the DOM rom selection option.

Sent from my SGH-T889
I already did but i think i selected one of the jedi ones. And systemui fc, status bar is gone. And of course nandroid restored everything back. I'll try the domination one. I'll be back. Thanks!

POWERED by FROSTY!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Yup it works with Frosty v2.1! Thanks! Just choose domination in aroma.

POWERED by FROSTY!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I just noticed, the center clock looks small, it's like the size for an s3.

POWERED by FROSTY!
 
KLPFL
Old
#30  
KLPFL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 568
Join Date: Jul 2009
Default Re: [THeme][Color in HD JB][AROMA][Deviant Development][01/16/13][For Both Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craniotomy View Post
I already did but i think i selected one of the jedi ones. And systemui fc, status bar is gone. And of course nandroid restored everything back. I'll try the domination one. I'll be back. Thanks!

POWERED by FROSTY!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Yup it works with Frosty v2.1! Thanks! Just choose domination in aroma.

POWERED by FROSTY!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I just noticed, the center clock looks small, it's like the size for an s3.

POWERED by FROSTY!
Thanks for update. As far as I know the theme doesn't offer the center clock.

May the Force be with you

The Following User Says Thank You to KLPFL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes