FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.1+] Learn Android in Android

1,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,520
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hey!

Laia or Learn Android in Android is an app that helps you with the basics of android app development. You'll be able to learn development wherever and whenever you want with your android mobile. Currently in development.

Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....sferadev.laia

GitHub Link: https://github.com/SferaDev/LAIA

Translation source: English strings.xml

Latest version: 1.6.1
Current Languages: EN, DE, ES, NL, PT, PT(BR), FR, EL, HU, RU

Please donate to support my free work!

Please give feedback, and install the app! Any idea is welcomed! Translations welcomed!

If you have trouble when updating from 1.2 github version to play store version please make a clean install of the app!

See you!
The Following 157 Users Say Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th January 2013, 09:37 PM |#2  
Screenshots



The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 09:38 PM |#3  
Chapters
1. What is android? (Published)
2. How to develop in android? (Published)
3. How to use activities? (Published)
4. What does the manifest?
5. How to make a UI with a layout?
6. How to own a universal app?
7. How to make a functional menu?
8. How to debug my aplication?

No ETA due to exams...
If you want to write some article to the app, please feel free to contribute!

To show you a advanced point of android of the chapters list choose one to advance with!

Just reply with the number! Most voted will be the first to appear!

Also I may post an Android Programming Slang in future updates.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 09:38 PM |#4  
Changelog
1.6.1
Hungarian and Russian Added

1.6
New Chapters Added

1.4.2
Added PT and EL translations.
Fixed Chapter list.

1.4.1
Improved Images adding Webview instead of ImageView.
Improved DE and NL translation.

1.4
Chapter 3 Added

1.3
Play store link!
Added multiple translations!

1.2
DE Translation Added! Thanks Nero17!

1.1
Chapter 2 Added
Added button to XDA Post

1.0
First commit!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 09:56 PM |#5  
Contributors
If you know any other language as a native, please help to others who doesn't understand English!
If you are a developer think in writing a chapter to help others who are starting with the programming!

All contributions are welcomed! If you find any grammar error please go to github and make a commit!

See You!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 10:14 PM |#6  
vanisleguy1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 945
 
More
Re: [APP][2.2+] Learn Android in Android
FIRST

I'll check it out and report back
------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-SGH-ATT-TMO-faux123+ paul@ubuntu#97 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 30 13:32:55 PST 2012
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS14
Hardware Version REV0.4
Recovery : TWRP v2.3.3.1
The Following User Says Thank You to vanisleguy1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vanisleguy1976 Ad-Free
18th January 2013, 05:17 PM |#7  
Re: [APP][2.2+] Learn Android in Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

FIRST

I'll check it out and report back
------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-SGH-ATT-TMO-faux123+ paul@ubuntu#97 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 30 13:32:55 PST 2012
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS14
Hardware Version REV0.4
Recovery : TWRP v2.3.3.1

Thanks for giving it a try! I'm writing second chapter! Also adding screenshots to the first chapter!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to SferaDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2013, 07:23 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Smile ^-^
Hi

good job If you make like this( section after some time section ) I think batter make update Automatically from app ?

Thanks
18th January 2013, 09:48 PM |#9  
vanisleguy1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 945
 
More
Re: [APP][2.2+] Learn Android in Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by SferaDev

Thanks for giving it a try! I'm writing second chapter! Also adding screenshots to the first chapter!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Info is pretty limited but it runs perfectly!

Looking forward to future tutorials

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-SGH-ATT-TMO-faux123+ paul@ubuntu#97 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 30 13:32:55 PST 2012
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS14
Hardware Version REV0.4
Recovery : TWRP v2.3.3.1
18th January 2013, 10:01 PM |#10  
Re: [APP][2.2+] Learn Android in Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

Info is pretty limited but it runs perfectly!

Looking forward to future tutorials

------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I757m)
Android Version : 4.1.1
Baseband Version : I747MVLLH1
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-SGH-ATT-TMO-faux123+ paul@ubuntu#97 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 30 13:32:55 PST 2012
Build Number : Galaxy MOD RLS14
Hardware Version REV0.4
Recovery : TWRP v2.3.3.1

Right but it's version 1.0! The future chapters will include fragments of code (practical) + screenshots!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
18th January 2013, 10:03 PM |#11  
Re: [APP][2.2+] Learn Android in Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.alsadah

Hi

good job If you make like this( section after some time section ) I think batter make update Automatically from app ?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! My plans is to get a play store account in the next months and then the updates will run automatically!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes