IMPORTANT: WHEN COMING FROM STOCK AMAZON OS
-Make sure you wipe everything except your sdcard (media partition) while in TWRP before you flash anything!
-In TWRP go to WIPE and select both System AND Factory Reset
(Make sure you wipe both when coming from Stock or you will end up in a bootloop with the CM10.1 boot animation)
20130627 Version 11 (Current build)
20130512 Version 10
20130408 Version 9
20130404 Version 8
20130218 Version 7
20130211 Version 6
20130131 Version 5
20130130 Version 4
20130120 Version 3
20130118 Version 2
20130116 Version 1
YOU MUST HAVE TWRP AND BOOTLOADER INSTALLED AND WORKING
**To install TWRP and Bootloader**
One Click Method
Manual Method (and HashROM)
- Download the ROM and GApps.
- Boot into recovery
>Coming from Amazon Stock OS? Wipe everything (read above)
>Coming from another CM 10.1 install? No need to wipe, but you can to be safe.
- Select install and flash ROM and GApps
- (in TWRP after selecting the ROM, you can select "add zip" and then choose the GApps. It will flash them both for you at the same time)
- Reboot and Enjoy!
- -The initial portion of the bootanimation is stretched and 1/2 missing. This corrects itself fairly quickly.
- -The headphone MIC input is not functioning correctly yet. Work in progress.
- -Virtual keyboard input on Jellybean is terrible. Needs a protocol update or something. Fixing. For now use an alternate keyboard like Swype
Thanks to Hashcode for all his awesome work and Twa_priv for helping me with github & repo stuff