Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [JB 4.2.2]cm10.1/sgt7 [discontinued]

Tip us?
 
fmkilo
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 288
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mount Vernon, IA,USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by persano View Post
can make this in the stock kinlde fire hd or kindle fire 2, in the stock rom
why would you want tablet mode in stock rom? anyway, the way their bar is, it's an app... not even in systemui... so I doubt it's possible, if necessary, you can just go ahead and get on cm10.1, it's easy... now.
The Following User Says Thank You to fmkilo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
persano
Old
#22  
persano's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 255
Posts: 1,570
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkilo View Post
why would you want tablet mode in stock rom? anyway, the way their bar is, it's an app... not even in systemui... so I doubt it's possible, if necessary, you can just go ahead and get on cm10.1, it's easy... now.
easy but the only bug is soung and some minor bugs, i want to know if this is posible like in other phones
 
fmkilo
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 288
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mount Vernon, IA,USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by persano View Post
easy but the only bug is soung and some minor bugs, i want to know if this is posible like in other phones
That made no sense...
The Following User Says Thank You to fmkilo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
powerpoint45
Old
(Last edited by powerpoint45; 19th January 2013 at 04:07 AM.)
#24  
powerpoint45's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,886
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom][true tablet ui alpha build]

OK guys! It is almost time! Uploading sgt7 ROM now! Many new settings!

*volume slider in notifications
*select tablet/phone mode
*edge swype navigation
*advanced trebuchet settings
*power menu option to expand desktop
*any widget on lockscreen
*and much much more






Trust me, this will be great! You will love it!


Donate by buying my launcher: Lucid Launcher Pro
The system wants you dead; be cautious!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powerpoint45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
idontwanttobeanoob
Old
#25  
idontwanttobeanoob's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 86
Join Date: Sep 2011
Cant wait once its up I'll be testing
 
fmkilo
Old
#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 288
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mount Vernon, IA,USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpoint45 View Post
OK guys! It is almost time! Uploading sgt7 ROM now! Many new settings!

*volume slider in notifications
*select tablet/phone mode
*edge swype navigation
*advanced trebuchet settings
*power menu option to expand desktop
*any widget on lockscreen
*and much much more






Trust me, this will be great! You will love it!
You reported my post you little whore! Ill forgive you if rom don't suck
The Following User Says Thank You to fmkilo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
powerpoint45
Old
#27  
powerpoint45's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,886
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom][true tablet ui alpha build]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkilo View Post
You reported my post you little whore! Ill forgive you if rom don't suck
OK lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app


Donate by buying my launcher: Lucid Launcher Pro
The system wants you dead; be cautious!
 
powerpoint45
Old
#28  
powerpoint45's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,886
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom][true tablet ui alpha build]

Update is up! Based on SGT7 and CyanogenMod!

Changelog:
20120118:
*sgt7 based
*volume slider in notifications
*select tablet/phone mode
*edge swype navigation
*advanced trebuchet settings
*power menu option to expand desktop
*any widget on lockscreen
*and much much more


Donate by buying my launcher: Lucid Launcher Pro
The system wants you dead; be cautious!
 
idontwanttobeanoob
Old
#29  
idontwanttobeanoob's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 86
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpoint45 View Post
Update is up! Based on SGT7 and CyanogenMod!

Changelog:
20120118:
*sgt7 based
*volume slider in notifications
*select tablet/phone mode
*edge swype navigation
*advanced trebuchet settings
*power menu option to expand desktop
*any widget on lockscreen
*and much much more
Downloading now, will report back anything I find

---------- Post added 19th January 2013 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th January 2013 at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpoint45 View Post
OK guys! It is almost time! Uploading sgt7 ROM now! Many new settings!

*volume slider in notifications
*select tablet/phone mode
*edge swype navigation
*advanced trebuchet settings
*power menu option to expand desktop
*any widget on lockscreen
*and much much more






Trust me, this will be great! You will love it!
Seems good so far, even when I flashed gapps I had to go back and reflash them before it worked. Seems to be working though. I'll test some more tomorrow and see how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to idontwanttobeanoob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
755
Old
#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 26
Join Date: Dec 2010
flashed and working like a champ.

i had to use a modified hulu apk as the one from the play store does not work, though there are volume issues with with the modified version. netflix does not appear to be working. and, prime instant videos are still accessible via the default browser.

both nook and kindle apps work perfectly. really happy with this. thanks so much for your work.

The Following User Says Thank You to 755 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes