Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Project X | Sense 1.0 | Xloud | Bravia | Lots More | Big Update 1/29/2013

Tip us?

tomorris32
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Anyone have any luck getting this rom to boot? it says it installs but then when I reboot it goes straight to bootloader. I thought it might be a bad download so I tried again with same results. I superwiped everything with smelkusMod recovery and even re-partitioned my sd card with ext3 and It looks like it is just installing the kernel.

MBQ_
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 23,070

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Project X | Sense 1.0 | Xloud | Bravia | Lots More | 1/17/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorris32 View Post
Anyone have any luck getting this rom to boot? it says it installs but then when I reboot it goes straight to bootloader. I thought it might be a bad download so I tried again with same results. I superwiped everything with smelkusMod recovery and even re-partitioned my sd card with ext3 and It looks like it is just installing the kernel.
Which kernel are you using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

SaintZ93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Hmm that is very strange, I re-flashed this several times before posting it to make sure all is well. I recommend using Amon-RA as your recovery and re-download and flash again, if it continues to fail would you be able t send me the log file? To get the log file, flash ROM (don't reboot yet), go into advance menu or extra menu (not sure how smelkusMod is set up) and look for move log or recovery log to SD Card.
LG G2
Rom: Affliction Rom
Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project
Kernal: Dorimax 6.9

If I helped you, please be kind and click thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to SaintZ93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MBQ_
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 23,070

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Project X | Sense 1.0 | Xloud | Bravia | Lots More | 1/17/2013

Hahaha, you're right, we posted at the same time mike!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tomorris32
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintZ93 View Post
Hmm that is very strange, I re-flashed this several times before posting it to make sure all is well. I recommend using Amon-RA as your recovery and re-download and flash again, if it continues to fail would you be able t send me the log file? To get the log file, flash ROM (don't reboot yet), go into advance menu or extra menu (not sure how smelkusMod is set up) and look for move log or recovery log to SD Card.
I am using the kernel included in the rom. I did not flash anything extra.

Attached is the recovery.log (remove .pdf ext), Sorry I am a flashaholic but don't have any experience with log files.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf recovery.log.pdf - [Click for QR Code] (86.4 KB, 5 views)

SaintZ93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
I am using the kernel included in the rom. I did not flash anything extra.

Attached is the recovery.log (remove .pdf ext), Sorry I am a flashaholic but don't have any experience with log files.

Thanks.
The log file doesn't open, can you send it to me in just a text file format please!
LG G2

tomorris32
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintZ93 View Post
The log file doesn't open, can you send it to me in just a text file format please!
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: txt recovery.txt - [Click for QR Code] (86.4 KB, 7 views)

Trigger911
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I am getting boot loops also ... I am switching from Triple_S from MBQSniper
The Following User Says Thank You to Trigger911 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SaintZ93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 337
Hmm this is very interesting, the recovery log shows it flashed just fine. During first boot after installing the ROM it will re-boot 3 times due to A2SD doing what it needs to do.
LG G2

The Following User Says Thank You to SaintZ93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Trigger911
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I checked my log also its pretty much the same ... the kernel loads up and it just keeps looping the sprint animation