Best cheap heavy duty case i ever bought
- Hi everyone, i just want to share with you all my new case i bought yesterday for $3.39 ..yeah, that's cheap
link to buy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-D...item484e9f5e5e
- Cheap, no1 priority
- Nice design, i guess, and it has multiple colors option for you to pick.
- Nice material. Hard plastic has matte surface ( like our phone Polycarbonate body but a little bit slippery.) The rubber is really soft, smooth and doesn't attract dust a lot( or maybe because the color of my case, i don't see them a lot. The case feel really nice and hight quality in hand
- Very protective for your phone ( raised up in front and around camera lens so you don't need to worry about how you put down your phone in any surface..)
- Case is perfectly fit the phone, except the usb port is a little bit not align but it will not affect when you plug in your usb cable.
- The case is design with curve along it edges + rubber is not really sticky , so it is very easy to put the phone in or pull the phone out of your pocket.
- If you pay attention into detail , you will find out that rubber part is not sharply cut ( usb port, micro hole..), just some small details. For this price, i don't expect this case has to be like otterbox...
- Power button/ volume rocker are not raised up. But the rubber is really soft so you will have a nice feedback when you press them. You know what you are pressing at.
- Take very long time to get the phone ( took me 25 days, maybe due to chritmas/new year holiday)
Phones: nokia 5530>ipod touch>htc hd2>samsung captivate> samsung focus>htc mytouch 4g> lg g2x>google nexus s>htc sensation>samsung galaxy s3> htc one S
Tablets: motorola xoom>galaxy tab 10.1>asus transfomer tab tf300
TV: logitech revue