5,596,179 Members 33,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

Tip us?

bballboy32591
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: [ROM](2.15.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.3 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HU

The last couple of days my Venom tweaks and Venom HUB have stopped working. Hub shows a force close message when I try to open it. Any thoughts on what I can do to get them to work again?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

BigMace23
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: [ROM](2.15.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.3 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HU

Changing the DPI sure does look pretty, but man does it cause a mess in the play store! I know that this happens on basically every rom but I wish that wasn't the case

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

stillthisguy
Old
Thanks Meter 354

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMace23 View Post
Changing the DPI sure does look pretty, but man does it cause a mess in the play store! I know that this happens on basically every rom but I wish that wasn't the case

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I love 400 DPI as well, so I used this to fix the play store issues. It works automagiclly!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2123368
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to stillthisguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frostywinter
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just loving my new DNA over here in Australia on Telstra Network.

This ROM is working beautifully for me (v1.1.3) only one problem I have is the Wifi Hotspot doesn't work.

I get this error when trying to run the Hotspot - "None VZW UICC Present"

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Tks

killerloon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I to am having trouble with sence not working. I go from 1.0.1 to the VIPERdna_ota_1.1.0_1.1.1.zip.

shizumie
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerloon View Post
I to am having trouble with sence not working. I go from 1.0.1 to the VIPERdna_ota_1.1.0_1.1.1.zip.
Just wondering. Going from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 did you factory reset. Wipe data, format system?

Helped a guy on another forum. This ended up solving his sence force close issues.

Signed with the blood of my DNA

karatche
Old
Thanks Meter 8
What kernel will run with this rom with the new ota's?

B3tray3d
Old
Thanks Meter 4
HELP!! I am on ViperDNA 1.0.1 ._. Should I download the full rom (1.1.0) before flashing the OTA's? Or should i just go straight for the OTA even though I am on the version 1.0.1?
Phones:
Samsung Infuse 4G (Retired)
Roms:
Entropy's CM10
Zeus TR
MIUI GB
MIUI ICS
MIUI JB
ParanoidAndroid
CM7
REmsICS

Droid DNA (Current)
Roms:
Super-Charged-Hatka
Ultimate Kang Bang Rom (UKB)

Current Rom: ViperDNA (PRETTY FREAKIN AWESOME)

Youtube: https://youtube.com/users/SoVeryQu I upload Minecraft videos regularly

docnok63
Old
(Last edited by docnok63; 24th February 2013 at 02:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostywinter View Post
Just loving my new DNA over here in Australia on Telstra Network.

This ROM is working beautifully for me (v1.1.3) only one problem I have is the Wifi Hotspot doesn't work.

I get this error when trying to run the Hotspot - "None VZW UICC Present"
Use WiFi Tethering for Root Users from the Play Store. Search in this thread for the proper settings. I've posted them a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballboy32591 View Post
The last couple of days my Venom tweaks and Venom HUB have stopped working. Hub shows a force close message when I try to open it. Any thoughts on what I can do to get them to work again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerloon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizumie View Post
Just wondering. Going from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 did you factory reset. Wipe data, format system?

Helped a guy on another forum. This ended up solving his sence force close issues.
We're having a rash of reports of this lately. Strange seeing how 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 were dropped so long ago. In any case, you're going to have to do a full wipe. Go into recovery and do a nandroid backup of data. Wipe dalvik, factory reset, and format system x 3 each. Reflash 1.1.0 and go boot up. Sign into Google and let it restore your apps. Reboot and then force the Viper 1.1.1. Reboot and repeat if no errors. Reboot and force 1.1.3 if no errors. Reboot again and if no errors in 1.1.3 boot, boot into recovery and restore your data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatche View Post
What kernel will run with this rom with the new ota's?
You can use any kernel you wish, but dsb's stock writable kernel modules are built into the ROM. Flash the boot.img from the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3tray3d View Post
HELP!! I am on ViperDNA 1.0.1 ._. Should I download the full rom (1.1.0) before flashing the OTA's? Or should i just go straight for the OTA even though I am on the version 1.0.1?
The changes from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 required a full wipe to install. Follow my steps above to flash 1.1.0 and get the Viper OTAs.
My is rollin' wit...
The Following User Says Thank You to docnok63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cromanorn
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3tray3d View Post
You need to flash 1.1.0. the the 1.1.2 and 1.13 OTA. Also, I believe the boot.img has changed from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0, so you will need to flash that as well.

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe