Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 51,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

Tip us?

akiradavis
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
download links are up, enjoy

beta testers, you ll to install the official release, or ota will not function (and wipe data)

please folks, don't try and get away with a "dirty" flash (flashing over another rom w/o wiping data)...it will just lead to serious issues, and I don't want to sort through bs bug reports that are due to your own mistake.

also *DO NOT* restore system data with titanium backup or nandroid advanced restore....I really don't understand why people think they can do this and things will go ok...anyway, thats it
Awesome. Thanks Nitsuj! Downloading now, cant wait to play with all the options you cooked into here.

THE OPTIONS!!

holla420
Old
Thanks Meter 1086
Default Re: (Rom)(1.18.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.0.0 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

Reserved

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2
Vzw HTC one M8-current device
Vzw S4-gf using it
Vzw Droid DNA-finally sold it
Vzw Galaxy nexus-sold
Droid Razr-retired
HTC Thunderbolt-buried in my backyard
LG Revolution-using as a table propper

matiu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
OMG the best Htc rom finally here!!!!

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1469

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: (Rom)(1.18.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.0.0 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB

Nits, i want to officially thank u for bringing this to the DNA! And i thank all the beta testers. Including myself! This ROM is FLAWLESS guys!! Easily the best sense rom!!!!

RATTLED FROM MY ONE XL USING ICS TAPATALK 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

docnok63
Old
Thanks Meter 629
Quote:
download links are up, enjoy

beta testers, you ll to install the official release, or ota will not function (and wipe data)
Justin, I just wanted to personally thank you for the opportunity to beta test this AMAZING ROM. You and Team Venom should be proud. I've enjoyed this ROM for the past week and I'm quite sure I won't switch from it. Thanks to Team Venom and to you for being so responsive to our feedback during testing (though we didn't really have much to test...the bugs were so few )

EDIT: @zounduser- We were typing and feeling the same thing at the same time
My is rollin' wit...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to docnok63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ballisticn8
Old
Thanks Meter 24

First time using sense roms in a very long time, could someone please remind me how the hell I backup text and mms using Titanium? Is it dialer storage sms/mms like aosp?

I'm at 90% downloaded, def excited to flash

sent from my thumbs...
2 wheels > 4 wheels

Theres a name for a man without a beard... woman...

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
and guys please upvote the thread to 5 starts, since the trolls have started early with downrating
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jlevy73
Old
Thanks Meter 1228
Quote:
and guys please upvote the thread to 5 starts, since the trolls have started early with downrating
That's just pathetic that people would down vote a great Rom like this. If you make it compatible with the x920e I'll give you 10 stars
The Following User Says Thank You to jlevy73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inneyeseakay
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Installing now... Upvotes for you!!!
---Nick---
The Following User Says Thank You to inneyeseakay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SolusCado
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Totally stoked! I just discovered the ViperRom a few months ago when I was still on the One X. Can't wait to install this!

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe