Post Reply

[ROM][GT-N7105 / t0lte][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

OP codeworkx

19th January 2013, 09:38 AM   |  #21  
rotorsk8r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 50
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Quote:
Originally Posted by ante0

You probably have to edit your APNs. I had to edit mine because they were not enabled for 4G.

@You who have problems installing, do you use CWM or TWRP or some other modded recovery?

I was using cwm when the install aborted

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
19th January 2013, 09:40 AM   |  #22  
codeworkx's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 43,539
 
5,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorsk8r

I'm also having issues installing cm10.1 on my Australian Telstra branded GT-N7105T. It aborts when flashing the cm .zip? Either way thanks codeworx, never thought I'd get cyanogenmod on my note2

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

We don't allow to flash on N7105T since we didn't test it on this device.

Can you pastebin me a build.prop from stock rom?
Can you flash N7105 roms without issues?
19th January 2013, 10:44 AM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeworkx

We don't allow to flash on N7105T since we didn't test it on this device.

Can you pastebin me a build.prop from stock rom?
Can you flash N7105 roms without issues?

I'm getting installation aborted as well and I'm not on GT-7105T
19th January 2013, 11:00 AM   |  #24  
codeworkx's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 43,539
 
5,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3n

I'm getting installation aborted as well and I'm not on GT-7105T

You're probably running a bad recovery.
How about flashing the official clockworkmod recovery?

See instructions:
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery

Download: http://download2.clockworkmod.com/re....2.5-t0lte.img
heimdall flash --recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.5-t0lte.img
Last edited by codeworkx; 19th January 2013 at 11:03 AM.
19th January 2013, 11:01 AM   |  #25  
johnpat's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3n

I'm getting installation aborted as well and I'm not on GT-7105T

Same here, as my device is gt-n7105
19th January 2013, 11:15 AM   |  #26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies
Will there be support for N7105T. If you are able to have a build which will allow flashing on N7105T I will be happy to undertake testing

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
19th January 2013, 11:24 AM   |  #27  
rotorsk8r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 50
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeworkx

We don't allow to flash on N7105T since we didn't test it on this device.

Can you pastebin me a build.prop from stock rom?
Can you flash N7105 roms without issues?

No problem at all http://pastebin.com/b970ipUj This is the rom I'm on currently but its not the stock one that came with my device
I also tried to update my current n7100 cwm to the t0lte one you have listed, but the Samsung splash screen started to flicker / glitch and wouldn't boot into cwm.
Thanks mate and let me know if I can help in any way
19th January 2013, 12:17 PM   |  #28  
elvishot0017's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeworkx

You're probably running a bad recovery.
How about flashing the official clockworkmod recovery?

See instructions:
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery

Download: http://download2.clockworkmod.com/re....2.5-t0lte.img
heimdall flash --recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.5-t0lte.img

how can i flash thies cwm???
with odin it doesnt go...there is no file to add

thx
19th January 2013, 12:20 PM   |  #29  
codeworkx's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 43,539
 
5,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvishot0017

how can i flash thies cwm???
with odin it doesnt go...there is no file to add

thx

read the post again.

let me help you:
heimdall flash --recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.5-t0lte.img

The other method:
- Download it
- rename recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.5-t0lte.img to recovery.img
- tar it
- flash with odin
19th January 2013, 12:20 PM   |  #30  
codeworkx's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 43,539
 
5,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorsk8r

No problem at all http://pastebin.com/b970ipUj This is the rom I'm on currently but its not the stock one that came with my device
I also tried to update my current n7100 cwm to the t0lte one you have listed, but the Samsung splash screen started to flicker / glitch and wouldn't boot into cwm.
Thanks mate and let me know if I can help in any way

that's a n7105 rom.
just use the official cwm recovery and you can flash cm.
see op!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II N7105 Android Development by ThreadRank