5,594,653 Members 32,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Tip us?
 
thedrizzle
Old
#871  
thedrizzle's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 676
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunk954 View Post
Do you have to reflash the camera after every nightly?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
I do, because i always flash gapps after every nightly. easy enough to do if youre using twrp, you can just queue up the zips and do it all in one shot.
Phone: Verizon HTC One (M8)
S-OFF via Firewater
ROM: SkyFall
Kernel: Faux m8 Hybrid
Recovery: TWRP

The Following User Says Thank You to thedrizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mocsab
Old
#872  
mocsab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 505
Posts: 2,077
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West Milwaukee
Talking BLUE tooth distortion GONE

I flashed the new update today (2-19) and didn't have time to read up on the fixes and improvements - but man was I pleasantly surprised to find that the distortion I always used to get on BLUETOOTH CALLS in my car was completely gone!

I am very grateful for the hard work everyone has put into getting CM10.1 working and am blown away by how far the devs have come in such a relatively shortly period of time

Don't know if it is fluke - or a full fix - or what - but I am glad I can finally use bluetooth!
My Phone Galaxy S5 G900T
My Rom: Alliance ROM
My Recovery: [klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Kernel: Stock
My Carrier - ATT




Former Devices: ☆Galaxy Note 3☆HTC ONE☆Galaxy S IV☆Galaxy Note II☆Galaxy S3☆EVO 4g LTE☆Nexus☆Epic 4G☆Treo(W)☆Palm Treo☆(P)
The Following User Says Thank You to mocsab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zorachus
Old
#873  
Zorachus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 2,130
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab View Post
I flashed the new update today (2-19) and didn't have time to read up on the fixes and improvements - but man was I pleasantly surprised to find that the distortion I always used to get on BLUETOOTH CALLS in my car was completely gone!

I am very grateful for the hard work everyone has put into getting CM10.1 working and am blown away by how far the devs have come in such a relatively shortly period of time

Don't know if it is fluke - or a full fix - or what - but I am glad I can finally use bluetooth!
Sweet, will have to try this ROM, is this 4.2.2 based yet ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Galaxy S4 - Black
Rooted on stock
Case - Spigen Neo Hybrid Slate

Nexus 4 running on Straight Talk AT&T
[ROM] Official CM10.2 Nightly 4.3
Kernel - Matrix v10
Case - Rearth Ringke SLIM matte black
 
shaggyskunk
Old
#874  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3766
Posts: 6,046
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: IDK
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
Sweet, will have to try this ROM, is this 4.2.2 based yet ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Yup!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
 
sapps
Old
#875  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 491
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Bluetooth in call audio is confirmed working, however there seems to be an issue if you try and change audio source. Doing so causes issues.

Great job CM team on fixing the issue so far. You all are doing a great job and we appreciate all your hard work. Keep it up.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to sapps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MarcianoS
Old
#876  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 105
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapps View Post
Bluetooth in call audio is confirmed working, however there seems to be an issue if you try and change audio source. Doing so causes issues.
What kind of issues? Also, can you clarify what you mean by changing audio source? Thanks!
 
Zorachus
Old
#877  
Zorachus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 2,130
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

How's battery life on this ROM ? And stick with stock kernel ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Galaxy S4 - Black
Rooted on stock
Case - Spigen Neo Hybrid Slate

Nexus 4 running on Straight Talk AT&T
[ROM] Official CM10.2 Nightly 4.3
Kernel - Matrix v10
Case - Rearth Ringke SLIM matte black
 
ViciousMo
Old
#878  
ViciousMo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 392
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
How's battery life on this ROM ? And stick with stock kernel ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Zorachus, back at it again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ViciousMo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sapps
Old
#879  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 491
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcianoS View Post
What kind of issues? Also, can you clarify what you mean by changing audio source? Thanks!
Phone app locks. Device reboots. Bluetooth looses audio. Stuff like that.

While on a call change from bluetooth to speaker or headset.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
 
Zorachus
Old
#880  
Zorachus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 226
Posts: 2,130
Join Date: Dec 2010
Wow not sure what I did ? Screwed up my phone going from a TW ROM, to this CM10.1 Nightly.

Downloaded the latest nightly and GAAPS, put on my sd/card, booted into recovery, wiped system, wiped cache, wiped davlik, then when to install the Nightly zip, as soon as I did, all this gibberish code popped up, and an little Android guy with opened stomach open picture.
Galaxy S4 - Black
Rooted on stock
Case - Spigen Neo Hybrid Slate

Nexus 4 running on Straight Talk AT&T
[ROM] Official CM10.2 Nightly 4.3
Kernel - Matrix v10
Case - Rearth Ringke SLIM matte black

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes