Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A] Liquid Smooth ROM

Tip us?

banksdaname
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [Q&A] Illusion ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887 View Post
i flashed the 4.2 camera and i have photosphere and everything works fine but i have the two cameras, how can i delete the other camera? i couldnt find it in stystem/apps, or do i have to leave it so it wont mess anything up?
It's the gallery4.apk you just add ".bak" to the end

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

md1008
Old
Thanks Meter 254

Not really question but a list of some apps that are not playing nice with aokp build.

1.)Starbucks official card as well as "my Starbucks card" bar code shows is in landscape mode while in portrait no way to switch it around so useless to scan your orders

*solution: use your plastic card, use another smart device like tab, another phone or device like iPod touch etc.

2.)Pandora radio sometimes gets stuck on the station so you can not change station. Also you can not add a new station

*solution either wait or close out Pandora then reopen the app and you should be able to change station
*to change station do so on another device like PC, phone tablet etc.

Have no idea if this is specific to this ROM aokp(Pandora had same issue with cm10 base) or if this is just typical of 4.2.1 itself

sent from my Samsung galaxy s 3 running Jellybean 4.2.1

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Just noticed that with the Starbucks a lot of apps are forced into going into landscape mode some can handle it well and others can't like the Starbucks apps mentioned above

sent from my Samsung galaxy s 3 running Jellybean 4.2.1

Drey070
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can't download?

galaxySbeast
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ummmm sound quality issues? any fixes im running tmo gs3 and the sound quality went down.. also did you include an ota updater if so i dont see it as an app..dont get me wrong this is the best rom as far as aokp and cm based roms ive ran. but ive been using frosty for so long wanted something new.

banksdaname
Old
Thanks Meter 13

Got a folder question. It's super annoying. Here's the scenario. Downloaded some music in a zip file. Extract it and in my music apps it has each song listed 2x. Looks like one is in my 0/ folder and the other in my legacy/ folder. If I delete either one. It deletes both. How do I avoid the linking of the 2 folders?

galaxySbeast
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksdaname View Post
Got a folder question. It's super annoying. Here's the scenario. Downloaded some music in a zip file. Extract it and in my music apps it has each song listed 2x. Looks like one is in my 0/ folder and the other in my legacy/ folder. If I delete either one. It deletes both. How do I avoid the linking of the 2 folders?

is one folder still zipped?

mt3g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3120

DONATE TO ME

I think the external speaker is still something in the works within coding. I use headphones daily and they still same the same to me doesn't matter what ROM I use. I always remove any "sound mods" in any ROM I try.

As for the folder issue, I haven't a clue. Remove all of them and save them to your computer and transfer them over and place on external. That's what I do and have no issues at all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***
The Following User Says Thank You to mt3g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

galaxySbeast
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g View Post
I think the external speaker is still something in the works within coding. I use headphones daily and they still same the same to me doesn't matter what ROM I use. I always remove any "sound mods" in any ROM I try.

As for the folder issue, I haven't a clue. Remove all of them and save them to your computer and transfer them over and place on external. That's what I do and have no issues at all.
Thanks again for the helphelp

Thanks man. Could you tell me how to remove the sound mods. I figure just go find it in the zip folder but what should I look for. Or do I need to re flash stock download the ROM remove the mod then re flash illusion.

mt3g
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3120

DONATE TO ME

There aren't any in this ROM besides DSP and music fix I believe but I havent touched those. External speaker is the way it is until AOSP code is 100% complete. Its distorted at its loudest it seems to me. I never have my phone set to max.

**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***

bfranklin1986
Old
Thanks Meter 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g View Post
There aren't any in this ROM besides DSP and music fix I believe but I havent touched those. External speaker is the way it is until AOSP code is 100% complete. Its distorted at its loudest it seems to me. I never have my phone set to max.

It wasn't like that for me in the last build before he switched to the aokp base.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Vibrant < Galaxy S3 < Galaxy S4 < LG G2 < LG G3

Acer A500 < Nexus 7

Tags
aokp, help!!!, illusion, illusion q&a, issue, itsmikeramsay, liquid, liquid smooth, problem, settings, team liquid