Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LITE!

Tip us?

inline6power
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Default Re: [ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LI

Just installed. Baseband is still ljb

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
verizon galaxy note 3
verizon galaxy note 2
verizon galaxy s3
galaxy nexus LTE
thunderbolt
incredible
eris
s-off, rooted, unlocked, hacked.
flash a diff rom every other day.
crackflasher?

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 50417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral2145 View Post
can you please post the original modem. I want to try the new one but, just in case it sucks I can go back. TIA
Yeah, I need to find it and test it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee View Post
dude thank you. love this concept. about to install and try out.
i just really like the idea of a rom with the bare minimum but with a few select features while maintaining the spen and svoice. sorry a little random tangent haha but thank you for this rom. its greatly appreciated
Its how I used to make my ROMS then people begged for Aroma. Then I started to like Aroma...

So every once in a while I just throw out a simple yet effective ROM like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline6power View Post
Just installed. Baseband is still ljb

Did you install the modem? I would guess not, huh?
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TeeX2.0
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Yeah, I need to find it and test it...

Its how I used to make my ROMS then people begged for Aroma. Then I started to like Aroma...

So every once in a while I just throw out a simple yet effective ROM like this...

Did you install the modem? I would guess not, huh?

I think Aroma makes people like me feel like we have a part in "building" our own rom. It's an awesome revelation the last year or so. Having said that, it's also cool to have a stripped down, no-thinking-needed rom like this.

thanks for all you do!
The Following User Says Thank You to TeeX2.0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shellie03
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Default Thank you so much!

I have tried all the cleanroms and the stock roms you've made Scott. I don't care for Aroma much so all these roms have been perfect for me!
I'm so glad there are TW rom choices. Thank You for that!! Each new cleanrom is better than the last.. so many choices We really need a dual boot for this phone. BTW the new radio works good for me no problems. Thanks again for all your work. Loooooove it!
Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Note 2

concept0
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I didn't see it in the description, does this ROM unlock the stock wifi tether like your prior ROMs?

darkfayte
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I did not notice it in the description either, but, i turned it on and it went into "checking subscription" and turned on. With Verizon, when i upgraded from the HTC Thunderbolt to the Note II, they kicked me from my unlimited data, so, i wont be using this function much. Glad work issues me an Android with unlimited (rooted that to while i was at it).

I don't have Hot Spot on my subscriptions, but, it turned on.

bond32
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfayte View Post
I did not notice it in the description either, but, i turned it on and it went into "checking subscription" and turned on. With Verizon, when i upgraded from the HTC Thunderbolt to the Note II, they kicked me from my unlimited data, so, i wont be using this function much. Glad work issues me an Android with unlimited (rooted that to while i was at it).

I don't have Hot Spot on my subscriptions, but, it turned on.
If you don't have unlimited data then the hotspot is included in your plan.

A hotspot widget will still work however data drops will ensue if you're on unlimited data. Still recommend using the wifi tether for root users.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bond32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gammaxgoblin
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default Re: [ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LI

I'm having a few instances of on screen soft buttons being unresponsive.

christiansectas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So does this rom has the free wireless tether? Thank you

Amin Sabet
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiansectas View Post
So does this rom has the free wireless tether? Thank you
I always use the app Wifi Tether instead of the built in one, because it seems to give me higher internet speeds. Works perfectly with this ROM if you use this version with these settings:

Device-Profile: Generic ICS/JB (wlan0)
Setup-Method: Netd-Ndc (master)
Send Netd Max Client Cmd: check
Enable Wi-Fi Encryption: check
Change Passphrase: enter new password
WiFi driver reload 2: check
Routing fix: check (default)
Disable update check: check
Disable wake-lock: check (default)

Overall this ROM is great! I got it setup the way I like it and then odexed it using the Modaco "Odex Me" app. Really couldn't be more pleased with it. Signal/reception is as good as with any ROM I've used. Same for performance and battery life.

Yesterday was using Netflix heavily for much of the day and had the following numbers at the end of the day (I use Juice Defender, customized settings):

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe