Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 43,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LITE!

Tip us?

darkfayte
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond32 View Post
If you don't have unlimited data then the hotspot is included in your plan.

A hotspot widget will still work however data drops will ensue if you're on unlimited data. Still recommend using the wifi tether for root users.
Sweet, thanks for that info. I have been on unlimited for so long i had no idea lol. Stupid VZW kicked me after about 4 years on the unlimited data. Sad day ....

ahjee
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Default Re: [ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LI

Anyone seem to have a bit more idle drain than usual? In 8 hours of stand by it dropped 16 percent. I mean overall all good battery life just not use to that kind of stand by drainage

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Amin Sabet
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee View Post
Anyone seem to have a bit more idle drain than usual? In 8 hours of stand by it dropped 16 percent. I mean overall all good battery life just not use to that kind of stand by drainage

Depending on which accounts I have synced and whether or not I'm using Juice Defender, I can see that much or more idle drain in this or any ROM. Being selective about which accounts I have synced and using JD, I'm having hardly any idle drain with this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amin Sabet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 395
Thank you for this. I've downloaded but I think maybe I'll hold out for an aroma based ROM or for the ACE to be updated. Just coming back to Android from iOS and I gotta say the aroma builds blew my socks off

mallen462
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: [ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LI

Battery life is great on this ROM

The Following User Says Thank You to mallen462 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

swgamez
Old
Thanks Meter 156
+1 on good battery life on this Rom

lexotic_sc300
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Does this rom allow for any app to be used in multi-window?
i have a EVO4GLTE!!!..omg..how effin exciting...i love it..
dont mind the sarcasm.. i think its a birth defekt
ok but seriously i love my phone..thanks to all of you for your help..
Twitter: @PsiQo1

moemoney12
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexotic_sc300 View Post
Does this rom allow for any app to be used in multi-window?
yes It has an app called MultWindow Control built in. Just open that and add or deselect apps.

ahjee
Old
Thanks Meter 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
Thank you for this. I've downloaded but I think maybe I'll hold out for an aroma based ROM or for the ACE to be updated. Just coming back to Android from iOS and I gotta say the aroma builds blew my socks off
Aroma is just an installer basically. Just allows you to choose certain "features"or aspects of the rom. If you like the other cleanRoms I would recommend this over bothother versions

The Following User Says Thank You to ahjee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mallen462
Old
Thanks Meter 30

Im getting a o over the air update alert, which I can defer for only five days. How do I disable updates?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe