5,605,120 Members 37,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [21/1/13] - SentinelROM v2.10 - 4.2.1 - Root - De-Odex - Tweaks - APM - Themed

Tip us?

the1onewolf
Old
(Last edited by the1onewolf; 20th January 2013 at 11:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 123
I tried this out. It's quite nice and smooth - definitely an experience that I wished the nexus 10 could have provided out of the box to say the least.
Nexus leads the way

Why does Google+ have integration in everything Android now while Google Voice practically doesn't exist in the Android ecosystem?
I don't want my gmail that I've had since 2004 to turn into a social media gremlin and nobody, these days, should be paying for a text plan from your carrier.

My Devices:
Nexus 5 // Nexus 7 2nd Generation

Previous Devices:
Nexus 4 // Iphone 4 // Sony Ericsson z610
Nexus 10 // HP Touchpad

asweiler
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1onewolf View Post
I tried this out. It's quite nice and smooth - definitely an experience that I wished the nexus 10 could have provided out of the box to say the least.
I so agree with you, I cannot believe that they did not release their product to being even 1/2 as stable and smooth as this one is.

I think that all other ROMs should look up to this one and take ideas from it because it is flawless!

Sentinel196
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3735

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
It's most likely because your CPU is being ramped up constantly. This is the same thing as putting your CPU minimum at a higher frequency (700 or so).
That certainly makes sense. I'll log CPU stats and run the ROM with and without the mod to see what it reveals.

Be sure to check out our new/free Android game - Can you be the Wheelie King?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sentinel196 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sentinel196
Old
Thanks Meter 3735

DONATE TO ME
I've just uploaded a banner image for you guys to use if you feel like sharing the love.

See this post for the code.

Thanks again for the support so far

asweiler
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: [ROM] [20/1/13] - SentinelROM v2.00 - 4.2.1 - Root - De-Odex - Tweaks - APM - Th

I noticed that I have very limited amount of settings if not no real settings at all especially for the quick settings on the right which I would love to be able to control what it has on it that way I can easily turn on my torch and adjust other settings that I like to be able to adjust from time to time just by sliding down the right hand side of my notification bar a KA the quick settings I would really appreciate it if the next version would have options to the Quick Settings panel

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Sentinel196
Old
Thanks Meter 3735

DONATE TO ME
Whoa. Punctuation is your friend!

Agreed. I'm looking at additional quick settings for future builds

Sentinel196
Old
Thanks Meter 3735

DONATE TO ME
SentinelROM v2.10 is uploading now.

I've added an enhanced Quick Settings menu as requested.

It should be available within an hour. I'll update the OP with the download link as soon as the upload is finished, and post back here.

Remember to follow us on Facebook for the latest news on updates before it hits here

Sentinel196
Old
(Last edited by Sentinel196; 21st January 2013 at 01:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3735

DONATE TO ME
SentinelROM v2.10 is now live. See the OP for details.

To install, simply flash the zip from your custom recovery and wipe your cache/dalvik cache.

If you're coming from a different ROM. SentinelROM v2.00 must be installed first.

After installing, you will see a new app available in your app drawer called "Quick Setting Control Panel", launch it to configure your quick settings menu however you like.

Enjoy!

CJeep
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Downloading now. Can't wait to give it a try!
The Following User Says Thank You to CJeep For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asweiler
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: [ROM] [21/1/13] - SentinelROM v2.10 - 4.2.1 - Root - De-Odex - Tweaks - APM - Th

I'm sorry I didn't use punctuation like I usually do. I was using my tablet to type for me and I kept forgetting to use. And I was too lazy to go back incorrect it all. Believe me when I say I'm usually the only one to be using all of the punctuation and grammar well no one else is. I cannot believe you already released the update with the requested settings. I really should have thought about more things to suggest for you like OTA updates via clockwork mod or goo manager. . At any case I'm extremely appreciated for this update and I cannot wait to see more as well as if you would like I would be more than glad to come up with plenty more suggestions for you and of course I'm always extremely patient to wait for them as is this is already an amazing ROM and there's really isn't a lot more to be done.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Tags
jop40d, manta, nexus 10, rom, sentinelrom