Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [21/1/13] - SentinelROM v2.10 - 4.2.1 - Root - De-Odex - Tweaks - APM - Themed

Tip us?

Sentinel196
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3,777

DONATE TO ME
I've never successfully created a backup on my Nexus 10 using CWM. The backup file ends up being a few KB, and obviously fails to restore. No issues with TWRP.

Anyway this has nothing to do with this ROM and should be discussed in the relevant recovery threads

Be sure to check out our new/free Android game - Can you be the Wheelie King?

Max128
Old
Thanks Meter 217

DONATE TO ME
Hi,

I have flashed your rom 3.0 and i love it. I love the tweaks especially softkeys, I also have this function in my HTC sensation ..

The rom has the CM kernel, I also like to have the stock kernel with me. Can you make a flashable zip for stock kernel?

I have seen more quick settings in 2.0, I know it's the same base and i assume that this is the file SystemUI.apk. However, if i replace SystemUI.apk some tweaks will not work anymore, can you integrated the same configuration in your new roms. I would make myself , but I guess that is not the same as HTC.

I installed CWM because i like it and i have no problem with backup until now.

Thank you for your work for this awesome tablet. I am also developer and I know how long this is.
Device: Bell HTC One LTE S-OFF
ROM: ViperOne

2 Device: Bell HTC Sensation 4G S-OFF
ROM: ViperS

Device: Google Nexus 7 - 2013
ROM: CyanogenMod Kangs

Please click, Thanks if my posts are useful.

Sentinel196
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3,777

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max128 View Post
Hi,

I have flashed your rom 3.0 and i love it. I love the tweaks especially softkeys, I also have this function in my HTC sensation ..

The rom has the CM kernel, I also like to have the stock kernel with me. Can you make a flashable zip for stock kernel?

I have seen more quick settings in 2.0, I know it's the same base and i assume that this is the file SystemUI.apk. However, if i replace SystemUI.apk some tweaks will not work anymore, can you integrated the same configuration in your new roms. I would make myself , but I guess that is not the same as HTC.

I installed CWM because i like it and i have no problem with backup until now.

Thank you for your work for this awesome tablet. I am also developer and I know how long this is.
Hi Mate,

Unfortunately the stock kernel doesn't work properly with my CyanogenMod based ROM, which is why I don't include it.

As for the quick settings in v3.00, they are fully customisable. Go to Settings - System - Quick Settings.

See you in the v3.00 thread for any other questions related to V3

Be sure to check out our new/free Android game - Can you be the Wheelie King?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sentinel196 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
jop40d, manta, nexus 10, rom, sentinelrom