Post Reply

[KERNEL][4.2][3.4.x][5/17/13] All-Star Devs Kernel

OP ayysir

21st January 2013, 07:58 PM   |  #11  
Sammydr10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx, N.Y
Thanks Meter: 239
 
736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Does the Ktweaker app work with this?

If no, is there any other way to change vibration intensity?
21st January 2013, 08:07 PM   |  #12  
ayysir's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,158
 
4,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammydr10

Does the Ktweaker app work with this?

If no, is there any other way to change vibration intensity?

Ktweaker is Ktoonsez app so likely no since I made my kernel from scratch using cm stock.

I'll look into a app to increase vibration but I don't see why you need to make vibration more than it really is

All-Star Kernel coming to Galaxy s3 soon
21st January 2013, 10:02 PM   |  #13  
jookdakang23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 841
 
1,144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir

Ktweaker is Ktoonsez app so likely no since I made my kernel from scratch using cm stock.

I'll look into a app to increase vibration but I don't see why you need to make vibration more than it really is

All-Star Kernel coming to Galaxy s3 soon

You part of android88 and tmogalaxys2 team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
21st January 2013, 10:04 PM   |  #14  
ayysir's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,158
 
4,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookdakang23

You part of android88 and tmogalaxys2 team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

yeap i am
21st January 2013, 10:07 PM   |  #15  
Swimguy14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Installing now on illusion v18 will report later!
The Following User Says Thank You to Swimguy14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2013, 10:18 PM   |  #16  
rani9990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fremont
Thanks Meter: 957
 
1,502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammydr10

Does the Ktweaker app work with this?

If no, is there any other way to change vibration intensity?

No, for sure, because ktoonez's app looks for certain things that only his kernel has. And I don't know about your second question.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
21st January 2013, 10:24 PM   |  #17  
ayysir's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,158
 
4,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][TMO][JB-4.2][1/20/13] All-Star Devs Kernel
Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990

No, for sure, because ktoonez's app looks for certain things that only his kernel has. And I don't know about your second question.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap exactly correct, looking into making my own app but that's tons of learning and work AND time

All-Star Kernel coming to Galaxy s3 soon
21st January 2013, 11:59 PM   |  #18  
Sammydr10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx, N.Y
Thanks Meter: 239
 
736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir

Ktweaker is Ktoonsez app so likely no since I made my kernel from scratch using cm stock.

I'll look into a app to increase vibration but I don't see why you need to make vibration more than it really is

All-Star Kernel coming to Galaxy s3 soon

I dont...

I wanna make it less
22nd January 2013, 04:44 AM   |  #19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
how do you use fast charge ?
22nd January 2013, 09:16 AM   |  #20  
android88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,807
 
5,743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookdakang23

You part of android88 and tmogalaxys2 team?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, he's our kernel guy

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes