Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,266 Members 44,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UVALL4][CWM/TWRP][AROMA]Note2 Tweaked 1.6 UPDATED 4/6

Tip us?

rail205
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Default Re: [ROM][UVALL4][CWM/TWRP]Note2 Tweaked 1.0

I have to say that this Rom is fantastic. The battery life is the best i have ever had with my normal use. 14h46 of use 2h05 screen time and am still at 77% battery left. Everything seems to be working great, other then wifi tether through setting, works fine using toggle. Very very impressed. Wondering why there are not more people trying this out. Great Work!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

notxel21
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I Just flashed this ROM and I'm very impressed. I can't judge battery life yet because I flashed mid charge at around 60%. ROM is buttery smooth and I love the modifications that are added! Everything so far works for me and I have no issues to report apart from wifi-tether taking me to the t-mobile up-sell hotspot page! I can't wait for the next release! Great work! Thanks!

Notxel21
Phone: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note3//& GSM LG Nexus 5!!& T-Mobile HTC One M8 (With Root) Oppo Find 7a
RoM:CyanogenMod_11.x & TrickDroid Latest!!??DarthStalker
Unknown # of Apps, ?mb Free!!!
Firmware:4.4 KitKat!
Dropbox Why aren't you using this?
Follow me on Twitter
MT4G ICE-GLACIER ROM Click Here!
Donate
if you like

free2saute
Old
Thanks Meter 198
I am running this rom its stable and fast nice share looking forward to the next version drop

farfromovin
Old
Thanks Meter 381

Beautiful ROM. Nicely themed toggles that don't look ridiculous, great options. My only question is what is the name of the stock browser? I downloaded the .apk pack but can't seem to find it

Sent from my GIANT internet thingy.
Tmobile Note 2- powered by XDA magic.

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromovin View Post
Beautiful ROM. Nicely themed toggles that don't look ridiculous, great options. My only question is what is the name of the stock browser? I downloaded the .apk pack but can't seem to find it

SecBrowser.apk

I'm working on this aroma install idea currently so people can set up things a bit easier up front - never used it before, pretty nifty though. I might try to get something different together for after-flashing-is-done tinkering though - just depends on what I manage to work into the next update.

That being said - keep the comments coming! They keep me motivated and help me figure out what to do next
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rg75
Old
Thanks Meter 21

Can add on next release any mod music and volume mod pliz

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

farfromovin
Old
Thanks Meter 381

I was running CM10.1 over the weekend. While I like the speed and slimness of it the small bugs and lack of TW features keep me coming back to tweaked ROMs like this.
An Aroma installer would be nice for maybe selecting certain apps, kernels, and audio mods but keep as many options in your settings mod as possible. Oh, and keep it debranded and stock themed as possible. Im not a big fan of when folks mandate themes and or branding.
Maybe in your battery settings have a green circular battery mod option?

Tmobile Note 2- powered by XDA magic.

friend'scatdied
Old
(Last edited by friend'scatdied; 22nd January 2013 at 01:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 53
Amazing upload! I was having "issues" with battery drain on 4.1.2 XDLL7 (e.g. ~20% drain overnight). With this bad boy and the same apps/settings I only get 2-3% drain overnight.

Bravo for the easy-to-use apps flasher. Was getting worried since I forgot to put Music Player and MyFiles in pre-install but I just flashed them after and it works great. I'm hoping your next releases will be updateable without having to factory reset or full wipe (over previous ROMs from this series of course).
HTC HD2 T9193→Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250M→LG Google Nexus 4 E960→Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889

free2saute
Old
Thanks Meter 198
for some reason i keep getting freezes on my phone did a clean installation no data with apps and even did a new clean installation and still a no go i hope i can over come this its a nice rom it wont play nice with my note

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2saute View Post
I am running this rom its stable and fast nice share looking forward to the next version drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2saute View Post
for some reason i keep getting freezes on my phone did a clean installation no data with apps and even did a new clean installation and still a no go i hope i can over come this its a nice rom it wont play nice with my note
Hmm... anything of note happen between the first and second post? Define "freezes" - the phone locks up or something FCs? Is there a rhyme or reason to it - meaning can you reliably reproduce it? Are there times you see it happen more often? Can you get a logcat of the freeze? Sorry for the troubles but I need more information in order to help you out. Did you try to flash anything after the initial flashing of the rom? When did the freezing start? Have you tried to mess with anything (mods, init.d scripts, etc)?
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe