True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

Cwm for lg-l40g

OP ari3z

13th March 2013, 02:44 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

91 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks58

Unbelievable, I am finally rooted. Thanks so much! Now the only thing I have left is to find a custom rom as well. I know the Lg L5 is very similar but I dont think I will trust it to be close enough to flash with. I guess we will all keep waiting or just be happy with what we've gotten so far

your welcome yea i just got my new one from net 10 the only thing i havent been able to find is a recovery that will work for this phone .. as for the l5 roms you can flash them if you have a custom recovery only problem is you wont get any cell or data service on your phone after the flash i tried the l3 roms on the optimus logic they are the same phone just diffrent radios of somthing like that
20th March 2013, 03:27 PM   |  #12  
OP Member

91 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks58

Unbelievable, I am finally rooted. Thanks so much! Now the only thing I have left is to find a custom rom as well. I know the Lg L5 is very similar but I dont think I will trust it to be close enough to flash with. I guess we will all keep waiting or just be happy with what we've gotten so far

hey i found a way to istall a working cwm recovery just did it and it works now just need some custom roms heres the link to install recovery and unlock bot loader http://www.hackmyandroid.com/clockwo...ptimus-l5/4073
23rd March 2013, 04:28 AM   |  #13  
OP Member

91 posts
Re: Cwm for lg-l40g
Actualy dont do this. It fukd up my phone but i fixed it

Sent from my LG-L40G using xda app-developers app
4th May 2013, 07:00 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
cwm recovery lg l40g
I am also looking for this same thing.I do understand this is somewhat a new model ,but i hope more users will see this thread and make a post to show we are out here waiting patiently for mod updates to this phone!
the dev community are dedicated to free use"make it yours",this is the reason i chose this phone in the first place!no Contract BS.My phone is rooted just need CWM in order to mod it.also have a heavy mod SGS Cappy,was the phone i learned on.
If any files or such are needed from my lg l40g to get the modding up to speed on this model,please SHOUT.will be happy to help All.

A HUGE THANKS TO " Bin4ry " FOR THE ROOT!
Last edited by skulls13; 4th May 2013 at 07:04 PM.
2nd January 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
how to sim unlock LG l40g
I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?
21st February 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #16  

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porto35

I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?

what happens when you click "SIM UNLOCK PROCESS" ?

from where you got the code ?
21st February 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #17  

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu135

what happens when you click "SIM UNLOCK PROCESS" ?

from where you got the code ?

Code from eBay . Click it nothing happened except the above message your phone is...
21st February 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #18  

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porto35

Code from eBay . Click it nothing happened except the above message your phone is...

http://support.lgtool.net/showthread...s-on-LG-phones

check this link and see if it helps , also contact those members .

am planning to buy this phone , unlock and use it after .

if you unlock successfully I will buy one .
1st March 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #19  

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu135

http://support.lgtool.net/showthread...s-on-LG-phones

check this link and see if it helps , also contact those members .

am planning to buy this phone , unlock and use it after .

if you unlock successfully I will buy one .

Must download LGtools, register for software.....If I can afford to buy this software and their unlock card to unlock this phone by cable, why I need the instruction to unlock my LG
1st March 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #20  

41 posts
honestly am noob in this matter :P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread