Cwm for lg-l40g

Tip us?

ari3z
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks58 View Post
Unbelievable, I am finally rooted. Thanks so much! Now the only thing I have left is to find a custom rom as well. I know the Lg L5 is very similar but I dont think I will trust it to be close enough to flash with. I guess we will all keep waiting or just be happy with what we've gotten so far
your welcome yea i just got my new one from net 10 the only thing i havent been able to find is a recovery that will work for this phone .. as for the l5 roms you can flash them if you have a custom recovery only problem is you wont get any cell or data service on your phone after the flash i tried the l3 roms on the optimus logic they are the same phone just diffrent radios of somthing like that

ari3z
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks58 View Post
Unbelievable, I am finally rooted. Thanks so much! Now the only thing I have left is to find a custom rom as well. I know the Lg L5 is very similar but I dont think I will trust it to be close enough to flash with. I guess we will all keep waiting or just be happy with what we've gotten so far
hey i found a way to istall a working cwm recovery just did it and it works now just need some custom roms heres the link to install recovery and unlock bot loader http://www.hackmyandroid.com/clockwo...ptimus-l5/4073

ari3z
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: Cwm for lg-l40g

Actualy dont do this. It fukd up my phone but i fixed it

Sent from my LG-L40G using xda app-developers app

skulls13
Old
(Last edited by skulls13; 4th May 2013 at 06:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Default cwm recovery lg l40g

I am also looking for this same thing.I do understand this is somewhat a new model ,but i hope more users will see this thread and make a post to show we are out here waiting patiently for mod updates to this phone!
the dev community are dedicated to free use"make it yours",this is the reason i chose this phone in the first place!no Contract BS.My phone is rooted just need CWM in order to mod it.also have a heavy mod SGS Cappy,was the phone i learned on.
If any files or such are needed from my lg l40g to get the modding up to speed on this model,please SHOUT.will be happy to help All.

A HUGE THANKS TO " Bin4ry " FOR THE ROOT!

porto35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default how to sim unlock LG l40g

I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?

raghu135
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by porto35 View Post
I get the unlock code for my LG L40G but have no idea how to enter it. Already tried dial 2945#*40# but the only thing I saw is SIM UNLOCK PROCESS and network lock. Click Network lock it shows "your phone is not personalized". Anybody could help?
what happens when you click "SIM UNLOCK PROCESS" ?

from where you got the code ?

porto35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu135 View Post
what happens when you click "SIM UNLOCK PROCESS" ?

from where you got the code ?
Code from eBay . Click it nothing happened except the above message your phone is...

raghu135
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by porto35 View Post
Code from eBay . Click it nothing happened except the above message your phone is...
http://support.lgtool.net/showthread...s-on-LG-phones

check this link and see if it helps , also contact those members .

am planning to buy this phone , unlock and use it after .

if you unlock successfully I will buy one .

porto35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu135 View Post
http://support.lgtool.net/showthread...s-on-LG-phones

check this link and see if it helps , also contact those members .

am planning to buy this phone , unlock and use it after .

if you unlock successfully I will buy one .
Must download LGtools, register for software.....If I can afford to buy this software and their unlock card to unlock this phone by cable, why I need the instruction to unlock my LG

raghu135
Old
Thanks Meter 1
honestly am noob in this matter :P