HDB stands for Hex, Decimal and Binary. And the App does what it sounds like: Display and Caluclate in Hex, Dec and Bin!
You can choose your Bitlength, also if the value is signed or unsigned. You can easily switch between the Settings and see how the value changes.
- No Ads!
- Bit Length: 8bit, 16bit, 32bit
- Signed, Unsigned
- Type in Bin, Dec, Hex
- Byte Endianness (Little Endian, Big Endian, Reverse Little Endian (DIP)
- Arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulu
- Bit operations: shifting, rolling, NOT, AND, OR, XOR, XNOR
- Three layouts: Simple, Advanced and Display
- Languages: English and German
- Long Press "Del/Clr" to Clear
- Long Press "-" to enter Negative Value
- Supporting Devices from very small (ldpi) to big (xhdpi) and Tablets with Android 3.2+ in portrait and landscape
- Display 8 Bit Values in ASCII
- Toggle Bits by tapping
- Copy to Clipboard (Bin, Dec, Hex, or all at once)
You can get the App for free in the Google Play Store. I am very happy to hear your oppinion! And if you have some feature wishes, even better