Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,983 Members 45,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom for DNA!!!][7/6/13][1.18.709.3][LRS DNA Global v6.0][Sense 4+][ crpalmer Kernel]

Tip us?

letschky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Default AW: [Rom][LRS DNA Global GSM][Sense 4+/JB4.1.1][v1.1][LK 0.9.3 Kernel Write to System

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPC View Post
This and other ROM does not work with ATT.
Do you have absolutely no reception, or works not only 3G?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using xda app-developers app

LG G Pro 2 D838 White 32GB
Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5

Older Devices:LG G Flex D955 - LG G2 - HTC Droid DNA - HTC One X Plus - Samsung Note II - LG Optimus 4X HD - HTC ONE X

PowerPC
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I do see signal with full bars. But the state of mobile network is disconnected. No matter what I did, it just wouldn't connect to the data network.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by letschky View Post
This Rom is only for GSM Users,i am from Europe (Austria) and tested this Rom with three Austrian Providers,Telekom Austria(A1),T-Mobile and H3G(Three).UMTS/HSDPA works fine here.
I can not tested Your Network!

Take it easy. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just stating the truth that this ROM and the other ROM based on butterfly do not work with AT&T in US when used on the Verizon DNA phone. FYI, AT&T is also GSM/WCDMA providers.

So, the point is it seems it works everywhere except the US GSM carriers. So far, there is no one reporting it work with T-Mobile or AT&T in US.

jayjay7411
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Default Re: [Rom][LRS DNA Global GSM][Sense 4+/JB4.1.1][v1.1][LK 0.9.3 Kernel Write to System

Quote:
I do see signal with full bars. But the state of mobile network is disconnected. No matter what I did, it just wouldn't connect to the data network.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Take it easy. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just stating the truth that this ROM and the other ROM based on butterfly do not work with AT&T in US when used on the Verizon DNA phone. FYI, AT&T is also GSM/WCDMA providers.

So, the point is it seems it works everywhere except the US GSM carriers. So far, there is no one reporting it work with T-Mobile or AT&T in US.
Which what I find odd, its just very weird to me that something that it based for GSM doesn't work with our GSM network :-/

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S 3: Running Zeke's Rom
Samsung Epic Touch 4G:
Running ICS CM9 Thanks to XDA members Darchstar, Sbrissen, N TCP Probably more but thats who I know
Passed On
HTC Shooter:S-Off Rooted, TWRP Recovery-Rom(currently awaiting) Passed on
HTC Incredible-S-Off Rooted, CWM Recovery-
Rom ICS AOKP Chillen
HTC Thunderbolt: Boring old CM7 very kanged

PowerPC
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay7411 View Post
Which what I find odd, its just very weird to me that something that it based for GSM doesn't work with our GSM network :-/

Yes. It's odd. However, the spec for Butterfly only supports WCDMA 850/2100 Mhz I believe. So, not sure if the radio or RIL is coded that way in the ROM based on Butterfly. In US, the ATT is using 850/1900 and T-Mobile is using 1700/1900. Hence, if this is the case, then we probably not be able to use this ROM at all. This is just my speculation.

jayjay7411
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Default Re: [Rom][LRS DNA Global GSM][Sense 4+/JB4.1.1][v1.1][LK 0.9.3 Kernel Write to System

Quote:
Yes. It's odd. However, the spec for Butterfly only supports WCDMA 850/2100 Mhz I believe. So, not sure if the radio or RIL is coded that way in the ROM based on Butterfly. In US, the ATT is using 850/1900 and T-Mobile is using 1700/1900. Hence, if this is the case, then we probably not be able to use this ROM at all. This is just my speculation.
Ahhh I see!! Well that is lame, I really want a non Verizon based ROM, can't wait for CM to be cracked.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S 3: Running Zeke's Rom
Samsung Epic Touch 4G:
Running ICS CM9 Thanks to XDA members Darchstar, Sbrissen, N TCP Probably more but thats who I know
Passed On
HTC Shooter:S-Off Rooted, TWRP Recovery-Rom(currently awaiting) Passed on
HTC Incredible-S-Off Rooted, CWM Recovery-
Rom ICS AOKP Chillen
HTC Thunderbolt: Boring old CM7 very kanged

atego177
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Widget App and Shortcut

How to install this widget?
These are two of the widget or one?

letschky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
these are two widgets, clock, and the bar for the apps, apps and shortcuts, and the other is in the clock widget,long time to move up a display and then you can select it

Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5

Older Devices:LG G Flex D955 - LG G2 - HTC Droid DNA - HTC One X Plus - Samsung Note II - LG Optimus 4X HD - HTC ONE X

letschky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Rom Update Now!

Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5

matiu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Could you port this rom also for butterfly x920d?

letschky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 517

DONATE TO ME
Default AW: [Rom][LRS DNA Global GSM][Sense 4+/JB4.1.1][HTC 1.12.709.1][v1.5][LK 0.9.3 Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by matiu View Post
Could you port this rom also for butterfly x920d?
Only for DNA!

Stock Rom/10e Root

LG G Pad 8.3
LRS Rom 2.5