[ROM] [JB4.2.2 AOSP][Super Charge Series V2][Smooth, Fast, Battery Life][23/3/13]
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR DEVICE JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!
Welcome to the Super Charged Nexus ROM Series/Team, this Rom Is based off of Pure JB 4.2.1 AOSP, and is meant for crazy insanely good battery life, fastest rom out now for the nexus 7, and the smoothest aosp experience you will ever have!
-Based Off Of JB4.2.2 AOSP Fresh Made
-Xposed FrameWorks App
-Extended Power Menu
-4.2.1 Quick Settings More Toggles (out for now)
-Nexus 7 Louder Enhancement Mod
-SuperCharge Build.prop tweaks
-Very Lean and Clean
-Smoothest AOSP Rom (Not Literally)
-Fastest ROM ever (Not Literally)
-Greatest Battery You Will Ever Get (Not Literally)
-Lots more to come in the near future......
1. Download ROM and Gapps and Kernel
2. Make nandroid backup
3. Wipe Data, and Caches
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash GAPPS
6. Flash Kernel
7. Wipe Caches again (optional)
8. Reboot for success!
How To Use Xposed Settings App
1. Open The Xposed Installer
2. Press Install/Update
3. Then click SOFT REBOOT once its done
4. Let it boot up then go back to xposed installer
5. Then click the modules tab
6. Checkmark the xposed app settings
7. SOFT REBOOT again
8. Open Xposed app settings app
9. Choose what app you want to mod
10. Once Clicked, press the off switch to make it turn on
11. change DPI to any value for TabUI
12. Leave font scale, can change if you want to though
13. Set Screen (dp,px) to 1000x1600
14. Can set other options to your preference
15. Set orientation to what you want
16. Press Save button
17. Then mod any other apps you want to
18. Then go back to xposed installer
19. And then SOFT REBOOT one last time
20. And make sure you soft reboot instead of regular reboot
21. Lots of steps but its very easy! And worth it!
22. Enjoy you tablified nexus 7!
Thanks to CovXX for starting this team and letting me join!
Android for making AOSP open source to everyone!
Everyone here at XDA for helping learn the way of a developer!
Version 2.0 (3/23/2013)
-Based off of AOSP 4.2.2
-Updated Nexus Xlouder Audio Mod to V3Beta 7
-Updated xposed framework app to v2.1.3 to prevent boot loops now
-Updated thunderbolt tweaks to V3.1.0
-Updated some other small tweaks
-Removed bootanimation for faster boot speed
-Removed the afainhd battery icons for now
Version 1.7 (2/7/2013)
-Added Extended Power Menu
-Updated Thunderbolt tweaks to V3.0.3
-Added AFAINHD Battery Icon Mod
-Added AFAINHD Battery Square Mod in Pull Down Menu
-Added Xposed FrameWorks
-Added xposed App Settings App
-Fixed The Gray Issues Thing In Statusbar
-Added Goo Manager Support With OTA Updates
-Updated NexusLouderEnhancement To V3Beta3
-Updated Some other Things
Version 1.5 (2/1/2013)
-Added Nexus 7 Louder Enhancement Mod
-Added supercharged custom boot animation (by AFAINHD)
Version 1.1.1 (1/25/2013)
-Added new busybox files
-Added init.d support
-Added thunderbolt tweaks
-Added 4.2.1 Quick Settings Toggles
-Added some more tweaks
Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?