First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (CDMA), or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
- Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
if that works i'll add it to the OP.
Derek - Team Carbon Co-Founder
Follow us on Facebook
, and Twitter
for all things Carbon! | #teamcarbon in irc.freenode.net
Please direct questions to XDA or our Google+ community for other users to answer, or our IRC channel. I cannot answer PMs or even read most of them. Use the search button or our many resources for talking to other users and our devs instead.