the file size is correct.
try factory reset again after flashing. i've heard that might be required.
First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (CDMA), or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
- Copy GApps and liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash liquid zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
if that works i'll add it to the OP
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|