Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [i605] Jan 26

Tip us?

dg4prez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,743

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jduncan312 View Post
finally got back to recovery glad someone tested this rom out before releasing.....
it was tested on a t0ltecdma before releasing by someone friendly to the team who has one. it booted, called, all of that without issue. my understand is that this is a known issue on the t0 platform and just part of the transition process to an AOSP rom.
Derek - Team Carbon Co-Founder

Follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter for all things Carbon! | #teamcarbon in irc.freenode.net

Please direct questions to XDA or our Google+ community for other users to answer, or our IRC channel. I cannot answer PMs or even read most of them. Use the search button or our many resources for talking to other users and our devs instead.

dg4prez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,743

DONATE TO ME
here's the thread in question where 4.2 was originally established on this device. you will catch a bootloop unless you follow the procedure exactly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2105917
Derek - Team Carbon Co-Founder

Follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter for all things Carbon! | #teamcarbon in irc.freenode.net

Please direct questions to XDA or our Google+ community for other users to answer, or our IRC channel. I cannot answer PMs or even read most of them. Use the search button or our many resources for talking to other users and our devs instead.

Amin Sabet
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Firstly, thanks for sharing this. Even if not working, so glad the Liquid team is developing for our device.

I tried again and definitely followed all directions carefully. Still stuck at the boot animation. The CM 10.1 unofficial ROM boots fine, so it's not a 4.2 AOSP thing. It's specific to this ROM not booting.

dtroup64
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amin Sabet View Post
Firstly, thanks for sharing this. Even if not working, so glad the Liquid team is developing for our device.

I tried again and definitely followed all directions carefully. Still stuck at the boot animation. The CM 10.1 unofficial ROM boots fine, so it's not a 4.2 AOSP thing. It's specific to this ROM not booting.
+1 Very much appreciated! I'll try it out as well. Can always reflash my backup.
Sent from my Alliance, N3Bula, or MIUI Note II

slick_rick
Old
(Last edited by slick_rick; 21st January 2013 at 07:05 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,201

DONATE TO ME
Hey OP, just might want to shout sbrissen for his work. I know you shouted out codeworkx who has done a lot but sbrissen has pulled most of the weight for us CDMA guys. Just saying

Edit: Oh and idk if this is what you did but you cant just port the rom frm t0lte and what works for VZW will not work perfectly for SPR and vice versa.
I don't answer rom support questions through PM! You will be ignored! Post your question in the relevant thread instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2,843

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.1 [t0ltecdma] Jan 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidFamily View Post
Youve heard that is required ? Are you apart of the liquid smooth team?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
He's there pr guy or communications guy what ever you want to call him. He doesn't dev for them just handles releases, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I605 (AKA NOTE 2)

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1,255

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.1 [t0ltecdma] Jan 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_rick View Post
Hey OP, just might want to shout sbrissen for his work. I know you shouted out codeworkx who has done a lot but sbrissen has pulled most of the weight for us CDMA guys. Just saying

Edit: Oh and idk if this is what you did but you cant just port the rom frm t0lte and what works for VZW will not work perfectly for SPR and vice versa.
No that's not what we did slickrick.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.

slick_rick
Old
(Last edited by slick_rick; 21st January 2013 at 08:12 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocoast View Post
No that's not what we did slickrick.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
Alright I was just saying. But the other part of what I said, yall should do Good luck on getting it booting. Ive been having trouble getting anything 4.2.1 thats not CM booting on SPR or VZW GNotes.
I don't answer rom support questions through PM! You will be ignored! Post your question in the relevant thread instead.

PhilPan
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME

I been waiting for this for some time now. Anyone have it booting yet?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

lostnuke
Old
Thanks Meter 121

**** me!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
Chris - Nexus 5

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe