Thank you sbrissen for developing for this awesome device and all of our donaters who made it possible! None of this would have happened without you guys
You will lose S Pen and other Touchwiz functionality if you flash this but here is how you can get some of that functionality back! Thanks weehooherod2 for his tips!
Originally Posted by weehooherod2
1. S Pen works (try out the app Papyrus as a replacement to S Note, Papyrus does utilize the S Pen button as well).
2. Air View works (Go to settings, Language & input, check "Show icon when using stylus".
3. The S Pen button works (Go to settings, Language & input, Stylus gestures, those all use the s pen button).
4. Pop up browser = OverSkreen from the Google Play Store.
5. I use the 4.2 Camera on Touchwiz anyway. There are plenty of good camera apps in the market if you want more features.
6. Multiwindow, I don't know of an alternative. Onskreen's Cornerstone could surely do it!
And here's some alternatives to Touchwiz apps (PM me if you want me to add something!)
If you want to come chat about this alpha release, join us on IRC channel #sprnote2 on freenode.
DO NOT USE 20121011 GAPPS OR YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES, USE 20121212 GAPPS.
If you want to downgrade back to a 4.1.x ROM, flash the restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip attached below AFTER flashing back to 4.1.x ROM. Your storage situation will be how it was pre-CM10.1 flash. Thanks to madmack for the file.
I don't answer rom support questions through PM! You will be ignored! Post your question in the relevant thread instead.
sbrissen will not be outdone by some Johnny come lately! lol
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot! https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?