Your Note 2 Is Not Defective. [Solutions To Common Quality Issues Found On Note 2]

OP winlinmac001

23rd February 2013, 07:56 PM   |  #41  
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 235

1,135 posts
More
Re: Your Note 2 Is Not Defective. [Solutions To Common Quality Issues Found On Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by winlinmac001

That is definitely normal. However, it will vary from unit-to-unit. On some Note 2's (and similar to other devices with AMOLED displays) the shade is very prominent, whereas on some devices you have to work hard to find the shade. However, every AMOLED display Galaxy Device has the shade. You just need to look closely. It shouldn't really bother you though; getting another Note 2 might just be worse than the one your presently have. The phenomenon you are seeing is a Mura Effect, a manufacturing issue, but not necessarily classified as a defect from Samsung's standards. Hopefully, newer models this year will have a more mature display.

Thanx man... u really make me happy
God bless u always ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
7th March 2013, 07:26 AM   |  #42  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,198

2,316 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winlinmac001

That's expected; the plastic build quality allows the 'loud' sound resonate throughout the back cover. I know it's annoying, but all Note 2's have this. The only solution for that is to swap back covers or just apply a case or skin.

Yes that is what i Did i bought the SG N2 a leather case now its not annoying )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread