FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta

236 posts
Thanks Meter: 55
 
By ffboy2009, Senior Member on 22nd January 2013, 02:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
First thanks jcase for all great work he has done!
Before using this CWM Recovery,you should root follow jcase's threat http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2094696

here's the beta version of CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 for our Japan version LG Optimus G(L01E)

All features works except Internal&External SD Card mount!
People can transfer files use "adb push"

Vol keys for switch and Power key for choose

Hope this will help.

HOW TO
1.DO ROOT and BL Unlock
2.Hold Vol+ and Power key to enter fastboot mod
3.for test using "fastboot boot recovery.img" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" for real recovery flash
4.i haven't find any method to boot into recovery mod except "fastboot boot recovery.img" or "adb reboot recovery". hope someone can tell me?


recovery.img
Last edited by ffboy2009; 22nd January 2013 at 02:53 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ffboy2009 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd January 2013, 07:40 AM |#2  
germes81m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
tnx bro very much, I have rooted docomo and can I flash this recovery without risk to my device?
22nd January 2013, 02:18 PM |#3  
Misudoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
thx a lot bro !!!
wish to reprint on other BBS coz some of my friend cannot read English
indicate the sources and all rights reserved of course
Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium
Last edited by Misudoll; 22nd January 2013 at 02:25 PM.
23rd January 2013, 01:07 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffboy2009

4.i haven't find any method to boot into recovery mod except "fastboot boot recovery.img" or "adb reboot recovery". hope someone can tell me?

After trial and error, press <Home>+<Vol Up>+<Power>... keep pressing them until the docomo mark disappeared and the screen went blank.
Plug in USB and the "Recovery mode" box will appear.

Note: I haven't flashed your recovery and my phone is not rooted.
23rd January 2013, 04:12 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by germes81m

tnx bro very much, I have rooted docomo and can I flash this recovery without risk to my device?

same question

also having CWM ofcourse..now we are a few steps closer to installing custom roms.. wish i know how to make one..hahaha
23rd January 2013, 04:49 PM |#6  
germes81m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_2me

same question

also having CWM ofcourse..now we are a few steps closer to installing custom roms.. wish i know how to make one..hahaha

Yea may be we someone can del this f....d roaming function without R icon

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
24th January 2013, 04:24 AM |#7  
Misudoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by germes81m

Yea may be we someone can del this f....d roaming function without R icon

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium

the OP just made a CN translated rom without any nttdocomo apks for l-01e,seems no R icon on it
i'm downloading and going to check the etc and feature.xml,should be some changes in it
here is the rom url,you may download it right now,
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1510279682
the button on the right which looks like 下载 is download
Last edited by Misudoll; 24th January 2013 at 04:40 AM.
24th January 2013, 07:21 AM |#8  
germes81m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misudoll



the OP just made a CN translated rom without any nttdocomo apks for l-01e,seems no R icon on it
i'm downloading and going to check the etc and feature.xml,should be some changes in it
here is the rom url,you may download it right now,
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1510279682
the button on the right which looks like 下载 is download

Hmm tnx to rom but i think i can't flash it coze i don't understand CN lang

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
24th January 2013, 12:27 PM |#9  
Misudoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by germes81m

Hmm tnx to rom but i think i can't flash it coze i don't understand CN lang

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium

Imean,find some differencesin it,for the R icon.let's talk on Skype,I find some method you may try

Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium
24th January 2013, 01:17 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
can we flash this to our L-01E? but after flash...ammm...we need to do rooting again? hope it wont brick our phone...

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
24th January 2013, 02:37 PM |#11  
Misudoll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Re: [RECOVERY]DOCOMO Optimus G (L01E) CWM Recovery 6.0.2.7 Beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by germes81m

Hmm tnx to rom but i think i can't flash it coze i don't understand CN lang

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium

you leave too fast dude ...I was using the phone to type,not before the computer ...
I mean you may change featureset.xml lgphone.apk systemUI and framework to see if anything happens...
will upload these apks
if you have the unpack tool.you may unpack them from the system.img
keep in touch


Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_2me

can we flash this to our L-01E? but after flash...ammm...we need to do rooting again? hope it wont brick our phone...

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium





you may change featureset.xml lgphone.apk systemUI and framework to see if anything happens...
will upload these apks
if you have the unpack tool.you may unpack them from the system.img
and pls check the value in the former post.
keep in touch

Sent from my LG-F160L using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes