datFM - is two-pane file manager for tablets.
! This is a pre-beta, do not use your important data !
- Clear looking
- Insanely fast
- Two active panel
- Action panel on bottom (Share, New Folder, Pack to Archive, Copy, Move, Rename, Select All, Deselect All, Delete)
- Multi-selection (just hold on file for first selection, and tap to allocate more and more)
- Batch file transfer, including directories (send file, folder, multiselection items with bluetooth, gmail, and more)
- Batch Rename, including directories (select one or more item and rename tham all!)
- Kamikaze Mode! For the brave! (disabled by default. If turn it on, application will not ask you anything (yes\no\sure dialog), it will just do what you want, insanely fast)
- Root mode (disabled by default, turn it on for root operation, like change file permission, or delete\send application from \data)
- Customizable UI, hiding various elements, for minimalism fans and useful for devices with small screens.
- Save paths on exit (can be disabled in settings)
- Focus on the folder from which you just came out (can be disabled in settings)
- Ability to instantly open to the newly created directory (can be disabled)
- Fast directory creating, just click OK, and it make "New Folder".
- Support for compression and decompression through ZArchiver 0.6.0 or higher (7zip, zip, tar, etc)
- Copy any information to clipboard from file properties, just click on it.
- "Open with"
- Context menu on file icon click
- Change file and folder permission
- Show / Hide hidden local and remote file, folder.
- High customization
- Counting and quick check md5 in file properties
- Thumbnails for video, photos, apk (Photo thumbnail for samba)
- EN, RU, PL, UK(Ukraine), SK, DE, FR localization.
- Much more.
0.1.7.5b: - tons of fixes 0.1.7b: - dark ui theme by default - added single address bar mode - samba video, audio streaming and file caching - homepage - favorites - samba page - hold "UP" to open homepage - new operation dialog - NL localization - when single file renamed, its name pre entered in rename window - some ui improvement - o2 icons, sd card icon from artofapogee.blogspot - ability to change height of bottom and top panel, and text size in panel - many fixes - other changes 0.1.6b: - new pre-beta icon - "Open" / "Open With" for Samba - Clear file cache when exit (file opened from network). (You can turn off cache cleaning, in preference / network) - ability to show/hide hidden file/folder, local and samba. (hidden by defalt. to show it, turn it on in dangerous section of preference) - photo thumbnail for samba - normal font style by default - new about dialog - some fixes for old API - fix various crash on some device - unpack dialog available in context menu for archive (click on file icon) - if ZArchive 0.6.0 or later installed, click on archive file will open it in ZA, without unpack - localization upd 0.1.5b: - added checkbox "Anonymous" to Samba logon dialog - some change in samba logon algoritm added in preference: - small panel, for small screen (turned off by default) - change font size, typefaces, style - change icon size and height of row item - bold folder name (turned off by default) - preference theme fixed for old API - little fix in general UI for old API - fix icon position in bottom panel when text disabled - fix localization - some fixes 0.1.4b: - first Samba implement - Change file and folder permission - Fix thumbnail aspect ratio - Fix thumbnail cache for more smooth scroll - added FR, DE, PL localization 0.1.3b: - Added progress bar during the process of copying, moving, deleting, renaming - Added icons caching - Fixed an issue when files name contains a space - Fixed error when performing operations on files with Cyrillic characters on the way. - Added thumbnail generation for jpg, gif, png, mkv, mp4, 3gp - Added support for compressed 7z, zip, tar and decompression heap formats, working through the handler of ZArchiver 0.6.0 and later - Added context menu that appears when you click on the icon - "Open with" - Added file and directory properties - A recursive calculation of the size of the selected files and directories in the properties - Calculation and check md5 - View permissions on the file - Small refactoring. - Another pack fixes. 0.1.2b: -root access (transparent rw/ro) -added a progress bar during the processes of copying, moving, deleting, renaming -added caching of icons for apk and other thumbnail, for smooth scrolling -fixed a bug when dealing with files whose name contains a space -fixed a bug when you try to manipulate files with Cyrillic characters on the way. -added in preferences: icons cache limit (50-100-150-200-250 icons) -added thumbnail generation for jpg, gif, png, mkv, mp4, 3gp -some fixes and tech changes .... .... 0.0.1a: - initial release
Phone, one panel:
Phone, two panel:
INTERNET - for network service, like Samba, ftp, etc.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - read data from storage
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - write data to storage
More information and discussion:
Get it on Play.google.com -> datFM