! This is a pre-beta, do not use your important data ! Stay tuned!
- Clear looking
- Insanely fast
- Two active panel
- Action panel on bottom (Share, New Folder, Pack to Archive, Copy, Move, Rename, Select All, Deselect All, Delete)
- Multi-selection (just hold on file for first selection, and tap to allocate more and more)
- Batch file transfer, including directories (send file, folder, multiselection items with bluetooth, gmail, and more)
- Batch Rename, including directories (select one or more item and rename tham all!)
- Kamikaze Mode! For the brave! (disabled by default. If turn it on, application will not ask you anything (yes\no\sure dialog), it will just do what you want, insanely fast)
- Root mode (disabled by default, turn it on for root operation, like change file permission, or delete\send application from \data)
- Customizable UI, hiding various elements, for minimalism fans and useful for devices with small screens.
- Save paths on exit (can be disabled in settings)
- Focus on the folder from which you just came out (can be disabled in settings)
- Ability to instantly open to the newly created directory (can be disabled)
- Fast directory creating, just click OK, and it make "New Folder".
- Support for compression and decompression through ZArchiver 0.6.0 or higher (7zip, zip, tar, etc)
- Copy any information to clipboard from file properties, just click on it.
- "Open with"
- Context menu on file icon click
- Change file and folder permission
- Show / Hide hidden local and remote file, folder.
- High customization
- Counting and quick check md5 in file properties
- Thumbnails for video, photos, apk (Photo thumbnail for samba)
- EN, RU, PL, UK(Ukraine), SK, DE, FR localization.
- Much more.
- tons of fixes
- dark ui theme by default
- added single address bar mode
- samba video, audio streaming and file caching
- samba page
- hold "UP" to open homepage
- new operation dialog
- NL localization
- when single file renamed, its name pre entered in rename window
- some ui improvement
- o2 icons, sd card icon from artofapogee.blogspot
- ability to change height of bottom and top panel, and text size in panel
- many fixes
- other changes
- new pre-beta icon
- "Open" / "Open With" for Samba
- Clear file cache when exit (file opened from network). (You can turn off cache cleaning, in preference / network)
- ability to show/hide hidden file/folder, local and samba. (hidden by defalt. to show it, turn it on in dangerous section of preference)
- photo thumbnail for samba
- normal font style by default
- new about dialog
- some fixes for old API
- fix various crash on some device
- unpack dialog available in context menu for archive (click on file icon)
- if ZArchive 0.6.0 or later installed, click on archive file will open it in ZA, without unpack
- localization upd
- added checkbox "Anonymous" to Samba logon dialog
- some change in samba logon algoritm
added in preference:
- small panel, for small screen (turned off by default)
- change font size, typefaces, style
- change icon size and height of row item
- bold folder name (turned off by default)
- preference theme fixed for old API
- little fix in general UI for old API
- fix icon position in bottom panel when text disabled
- fix localization
- some fixes
- first Samba implement
- Change file and folder permission
- Fix thumbnail aspect ratio
- Fix thumbnail cache for more smooth scroll
- added FR, DE, PL localization
- Added progress bar during the process of copying, moving, deleting, renaming
- Added icons caching
- Fixed an issue when files name contains a space
- Fixed error when performing operations on files with Cyrillic characters on the way.
- Added thumbnail generation for jpg, gif, png, mkv, mp4, 3gp
- Added support for compressed 7z, zip, tar and decompression heap formats, working through the handler of ZArchiver 0.6.0 and later
- Added context menu that appears when you click on the icon
- "Open with"
- Added file and directory properties
- A recursive calculation of the size of the selected files and directories in the properties
- Calculation and check md5
- View permissions on the file
- Small refactoring.
- Another pack fixes.
-root access (transparent rw/ro)
-added a progress bar during the processes of copying, moving, deleting, renaming
-added caching of icons for apk and other thumbnail, for smooth scrolling
-fixed a bug when dealing with files whose name contains a space
-fixed a bug when you try to manipulate files with Cyrillic characters on the way.
-added in preferences: icons cache limit (50-100-150-200-250 icons)
-added thumbnail generation for jpg, gif, png, mkv, mp4, 3gp
-some fixes and tech changes
- initial release
Phone, one panel:
Phone, two panel:
INTERNET - for network service, like Samba, ftp, etc.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - read data from storage
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - write data to storage
Now the main window looks like this:
Displayed at the top of the address bar for each panel, the "Up" and "Go" button, you can change the address in the manual and go to the directory.
When clicking on the address bar, whole text will be selected for your convenience to copy the path if necessary.
Current panel is different illumination address bar, the other panel bar is not highlighted.
Current panel changing instantly with any action of the user on the panel, such as touch, scrolling or clicking.
If you begin to select objects in each panel will appear at the bottom is such a panel with buttons
It will operate on the currently selected file.
If at this point you switch to another panel
Selection in previous panel remains, but some buttons are no longer available, because in the current no selection. If you choose just one item or switch back to the other panel, all the buttons will be activated.
When changing the folder in one pane, the selection in the other remains in its place:
This is what is at the moment. Any ideas and suggestions?
okay well, if i could slide left/right on a file to move it between panes that would be legit
Yes, I want to implement it. Added in the future plans.
Originally Posted by xRaul
Can you give us the source-code ? Please don't add FTP/etc... now it's ok how look. just upgradeit & resolve bugs.
Source code will be available after app release. Now it is too crude version and before the release of the source will need to refactor.
Version 0.0.1a is complete.
- copy, move, delete file from bottom panel, like Total Commander.
- new folder, select all, deselect all, add new folder also from bottom panel.
- Share button (send file)
- Open file with assigned app
- Confirmation of operation (copy/move/delete)
- Kamikaze mode - Perform action immediately when you click, dont ask anything and dont perform confirmation.
- Control panel (bottom bar) - (always on / show up when any selection)
- Open new dir - (open new dir when it created / just create it)
- Save path - (save path when exit / forget it)
- Focus dir - (Set focus on current dir, when UP button pressed / go to the top element of list)
FTP, sftp, etc is planned as addons.
For archive support will be used integration with zArchiver.
Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more
20 Aug 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?