Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5

Tip us?
 
...Awesome...
Old
(Last edited by ...Awesome...; 18th March 2013 at 04:09 AM.)
#1  
...Awesome...'s Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7249
Posts: 3,211
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Arrow ‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5

TweakedAndroid.com

...Proudly Presents...





The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ...Awesome... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
...Awesome...
Old
(Last edited by ...Awesome...; 18th March 2013 at 04:09 AM.)
#2  
...Awesome...'s Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7249
Posts: 3,211
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5


Toasted Marshmallow is a Hybrid rom that combines 4 rom's in 1. Packed with features and improvements. Tweaked to Perfection to make your Samsung Galaxy Note II *run as smooth as butter. Whats included you ask? Cm10, AOKP, AOSPA & CodeName Droid. Every feature that's available for those rom's are included in this one or will be included in the future.

This rom is packed with features *and Team Inferno hopes you enjoy the rom and would appreciate if you RATE THIS ROM 5 Stars. With that being said i present you guys TOASTED MARSHMALLOW

***What Works & What Doesn't***
-Everything works so far.

***Requirements***
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Custom Recovery
- Patience



1. Boot into RECOVERY
2. WIPE EVERYTHING BUT SDCARD
3. FLASH Toasted Marshmallow v1.5
4. FLASH InfernoGAPPS 4.2.2 or ANY 4.2.2 GAPPS
5. REBOOT & BE PATIENT let rom boot up it may take a while. (If for some reason it doesn't boot flash your fav kernel)
6. If you like my work feel free to hit the THANKS BUTTON, RATE THE THREAD 5 STARS OR DONATE... ENJOY!!!

Activate FULL AwesomeBEATS

Code:
Download/Open TERMINAL and TYPE
su
awesome
reboot
Special Thanks DEVS & TESTERS

PACMAN (Rom Features)
Team Kang (Rom Features)
Team Inferno (All The Support)
Cyanogen (Inspiration)
CyanogenMod10 (Rom Features)
Koush (Rom Manager and Being Such A Great Host To My Roms)
CodeName Android (Rom Features)
Paranoid Android (Rom Features)
Francisco Franco (Kernel)
Banks (4.2.2 GAPPS)
Zeppelinrox (V6 SuperCharge)
Google AOSP (Rom Features)
ChainFire (SU Root Priveleges App)
ToryHeal (Graphics)
JaeKar99 (Custom BootAnimation)
jarjar124 (Tester)
Atomilluminati (Tester)
buster041284 (Tester)
estalling (Tester)
If I Forgot Anybody PM me


Visit our website
Team Inferno's Website
Like us on Facebook
Team Inferno's Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Team Inferno's Twitter
Got Questions or Concerns? Visit our Help Thread
[OFFICIAL][Q&A][GENERAL].::Team Inferno::. Roms, Ports, Mods
Think you got what it takes to join our Dev Team?
Pm any of us and let us know what you bring to the table

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ...Awesome... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
...Awesome...
Old
(Last edited by ...Awesome...; 18th March 2013 at 04:10 AM.)
#3  
...Awesome...'s Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7249
Posts: 3,211
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Changelog v.1.5

Thanks to atomilluminati For testing the rom!
Added Bionic Optimizations
Added Krait Optimizations
New Mali Drivers (Credits to CM)
Home Button Recents Fixed
Battery Circle option added
PIE disable option added
New pie toggle icons
Bluetooth audio sampling increase
QuickSettings Updated
Koush's new SuperUser implementation integrated
Updated HybridPreferences
Sync'd AOKP to latest nightly
Sync'd CyangogenMod to latest nightly
Sync'd ParanoidSetting to latest

General overall updates, & fixes


Changelog: v.1
Initial Release

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ...Awesome... For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anhmuonm
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 208
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: ‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Awesome... View Post
Changelog v.1.5

Thanks to atomilluminati For testing the rom!
Added Bionic Optimizations
Added Krait Optimizations
New Mali Drivers (Credits to CM)
Home Button Recents Fixed
Battery Circle option added
PIE disable option added
New pie toggle icons
Bluetooth audio sampling increase
QuickSettings Updated
Koush's new SuperUser implementation integrated
Updated HybridPreferences
Sync'd AOKP to latest nightly
Sync'd CyangogenMod to latest nightly
Sync'd ParanoidSetting to latest

General overall updates, & fixes

Changelog: v.1
Initial Release
Wow, new ROM! Will try! Thanks for ur contribution!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anhmuonm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cobraboy85
Old
#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1251
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Aug 2011
 
dungtran88
Old
(Last edited by dungtran88; 18th March 2013 at 02:53 PM.)
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 190
Join Date: Mar 2009
Is there anyway to remove the navigation bar? This phone already have captivate button.

NVM found it.
 
edward6790
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Am i doing something wrong?

So i downloaded this ROM thru the phone last night but got a strange error when i was about to flash it. it read something along the lines of

opening update package...
installing update
assert failed: getprop ("ro prdouc.device") == "t0lte" || getprop )"ro build product ") ==


etc

am i doing something wrong?

I also just download ed this morning and still got the same thing

would love to hear back soon since i'd like to have this baby up and running before work.

if not guess i'll flash another ROM

i really wanna see the beats audio thing tho so yeah haha
Pokemon and stuff
 
...Awesome...
Old
#8  
...Awesome...'s Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 7249
Posts: 3,211
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward6790 View Post
So i downloaded this ROM thru the phone last night but got a strange error when i was about to flash it. it read something along the lines of

opening update package...
installing update
assert failed: getprop ("ro prdouc.device") == "t0lte" || getprop )"ro build product ") ==


etc

am i doing something wrong?

I also just download ed this morning and still got the same thing

would love to hear back soon since i'd like to have this baby up and running before work.

if not guess i'll flash another ROM

i really wanna see the beats audio thing tho so yeah haha
Do you have a different version of the NOTE II u shouldn't have a problem flashing this. If you own a t0lte version

Sent from my SCH-I100 using Tapatalk 2

 
edward6790
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
I've never heard of the t0lte version.

I do have a note 2 from T-Mo tho. I have flashed other ROMS no problem.

I assumed you could do the same since this rom is located in the TMO section.

Awww man i hope its possible. i really wanted to try this baby out
Pokemon and stuff
 
nexicon
Old
#10  
nexicon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 134
Posts: 651
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: KCMO
Default Re: ‎[ROM][3.17.13]Toasted Marshmallow *Tweaked To Perfection* w/AwesomeBeats v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward6790 View Post
I've never heard of the t0lte version.

I do have a note 2 from T-Mo tho. I have flashed other ROMS no problem.

I assumed you could do the same since this rom is located in the TMO section.

Awww man i hope its possible. i really wanted to try this baby out
T0lte is t mobile version. You're good
Current Device: LG G2 D801
AOKP always preferable

Thread Tools
Display Modes