You should use TWRP and always wipe system
and factory reset before flashing and cache/dalvik after!
BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.
FEATURES for 2.99,
- Hybrid engine,
- Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
- Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
- Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
- Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
- You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
- Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
- Theming Engine
- Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
- Multiuser support
- Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
- 4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
- As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
- New holo-styled theme chooser
- T9 dialer
- New papreferences app
AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!
Statusupdate 24-25 March
This ones a bit bigger so lets just get to the point,
Pa-prefs gets a new pop-up/dialog based interface. It'll be way faster to navigate when you visit the app list.
A new toggle will show you hybrid properties for each foreground app. You tap it and it will open up the same pop-up again. This allows you to change stuff for apps faster than ever before. We've cut out some nonsense like that forceclose dialog.
Pa-prefs comes in holo dark, brings lots of stylechanges and refinements.
PIE wont freeze pixels on nex7 anymore, it will not cause choppy recents. These troubles were from Android but we've found a way to fix them, without checking hw-overlays.
Plus several bugfixes like always.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|