Freshly built every MWF Night
Features:CyanogenMod 10.1.3.1 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
- Koush's SuperUser is default
- Android JB 4.2.2
- Working OTA system - Requires CWM 6.x.x.x/TWRP 22.214.171.124 or later. Amon RA will not work.
- HDR Camera
- CM's new "File Manager"
- Lockscreen widgets - kinda
- Scroll typed text with vol -/+ (CM settings)
- Bluetooth Calling (Has been reported working, your results may vary)
- Multi Language Support
- All images optimized
I recommend users of this rom to be on the latest firmware and Hboot with an s-off device. If you are not on the latest global firmware, here is how to do it.
NOTE: For recovery I use TWRP 126.96.36.199. Some wipe options below may not be included in other recovery options. Still wipe what is available the best you can.
1. Put the Rom on the root of your SD Card
2. Compare MD5 Sum
Windows: MD5 Calculator
LINUX: Open Terminal and type: md5sum [path to the rom on your sd card]
Mac: Open a terminal and type: md5 [path to the rom on your sd card]
3. Reboot to Recovery
4. Scroll down and select "Wipe"
5. Wipe the following:Wipe ALL data/factory reset x26. Scroll to and press return
Wipe /data x2
Wipe /cache x2
Wipe Dalvik-cache x3
Wipe /boot x2
Wipe /system x3
Wipe battery stats
Wipe rotate settings
7. Install Rom from SD Card
8. Reboot and enjoy!
Further questions about the ROM
Please check the FAQ in the second post.
Note: Please do not mirror the Rom. Thanks.
NOTICE: I do not provide a changelog. However, you may view the official CM changelog by clicking CHANGELOG
I wanted to say thanks to Chad and everyone else involved in getting AOSP based ROMs working on the Rezound. Without our talented group of devs, none of this would be possible.Source: