Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM AT&T S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

crazynewfie
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymusicathome View Post
Any plans for d2can support? Rogers user here... tried flashing the Rom but installer does not support Canadian carriers.

Looks great though. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Im on telus and it seems fine.

caspersfi
Old
(Last edited by caspersfi; 23rd January 2013 at 11:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1546
Also, for guys using CWM. After flashing ROM and going back into recovery, after doing something like let's say wiping Dalvik/Cache and then u go to reboot. CWM takes you to a screen asking to ''Disable Recovery Flash''. Ignore it and just hit no and your device will reboot fine. Honestly I've never seen that before and not sure what it's about or what causes it..... but like I said, just hit no and your phone will reboot.

I'm heading into work now but I'll pop in from time to time to help if I can or until other more knowledgeable guys can come in and help out.

Thanks

crazynewfie
Old
Thanks Meter 14
When I go into "about device" then "status" it shows my network as unknown. I'm a Telus user and I have updated my apn settings and I'm connected and everything seems fine. When I restart it, it even says Telus in the top under the status bar while everything is loading. Don't know if it's a big deal. Just never seen that before.

jazenf
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM AT&T S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |

I really want to flash this but I don't want to brick my phone. Do I have to unlock my boot loader to flash this ROM?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

mixxy
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynewfie View Post
Im on telus and it seems fine.
I have a telus s3 as well and no go for me. Tried to change the updater script but it doesnt boot. Would love some d2can support here .

crixley
Old
Thanks Meter 1032
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
I have a telus s3 as well and no go for me. Tried to change the updater script but it doesnt boot. Would love some d2can support here .
rogers user here, also worked fine....

Just do the typical install, don't do the customized one.

I ended up going back to galaxymod though there is a ton of bloat on this rom, otherwise it looked good though
The Following User Says Thank You to crixley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nkawal
Old
Thanks Meter 597
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM AT&T S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazenf View Post
I really want to flash this but I don't want to brick my phone. Do I have to unlock my boot loader to flash this ROM?

Only Verizon came with a locked boot loader. You will be fine.

Sent from my GS3 powered by AOKP 4.2.1 by Task650.
Root it & Boot it.

Zugshad
Old
Thanks Meter 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazenf View Post

Same question on the boot loader I'm on att, op says to but link says Verizon only so wondering if att need to as well, any with att confirm working and if had to unlock it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

mixxy
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by crixley View Post
rogers user here, also worked fine....

Just do the typical install, don't do the customized one.

I ended up going back to galaxymod though there is a ton of bloat on this rom, otherwise it looked good though
tried and it fails. What rom did you have on your phone before flashing?

jaysmi32
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I'm confused about the install, am I placing the rom on my s3 internal storage or my removal sdcard, using external sdcard is confusing?