Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM T-Mo S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

OP eschelon

23rd January 2013, 04:08 PM   |  #21  
Flag Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 256

606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM T-Mo S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyblue302

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

No problem. Glad I could help
:thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14

Very much thanks bro.. I believe my problems are now solved

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

23rd January 2013, 04:35 PM   |  #22  
Flag Fort Collins, Colorado.
Thanks Meter: 151

1,080 posts
More
Since the root checker is disabled can we use google wallet without the hack ?
23rd January 2013, 04:43 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

123 posts
Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM T-Mo S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |
How do I unlock bout loader and c where is the link

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2013, 05:24 PM   |  #24  
Flag Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 256

606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nice job on this ROM! I flashed on my way to work this morning and all is going great so far! I did have the WiFi issue on first boot, but I just flashed faux kernel and that cleared it right up. All in all...very good ROM. Its fast and noajor issues at all. Love all the options and all the features! I was so happy when I saw that team synergy had a ROM for this phone. I remember virus and team synergy from the HTC evo 4g days!! Lol

23rd January 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #25  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,965

1,388 posts
Donate to Me
Yea sorry guys, mea culpa. The other posters are correct: Technically you DO need an unlocked bootloader, but yours came out of the box already unlocked, so you're good to go. Only those of us on Verizon had locked bootloaders originally. I took the text from the Verizon OP and pasted it in here. I tried to scrub any references to Verizon, but looks like I missed some - cut me some slack, it was 2 AM

Also, as for multicarrier support, please read this post by our team's TrevE. Use whatever ROM you like (you won't see me in here telling you which ROM to use or trash-talking another ROM), but you should at least be advised that most other multicarrier ROMs out there for the both international and US S3s are missing some important code. If something goes wrong you can trip EFS codes that write so low-level that you could end up failing a bench test if it came to that:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=15664

SynergyROM patches these files correctly for proper multicarrier support so that you don't have to worry.

Finally, those of you with wifi issues: Which kernels are you guys using?

Try a couple of different kernel combos during install so that we can pin down what works and what doesn't so that we can get you guys rolling ASAP.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 05:45 PM   |  #26  
Flag Wilmington,DE
Thanks Meter: 160

720 posts
More
Anyone know why my download gets all the way to 99% then stops and says failed. It happened twice When I go into my file explorer and click on it, it gives me an error message saying it probably not a zip file

Last edited by DNA420; 23rd January 2013 at 05:50 PM.
23rd January 2013, 05:48 PM   |  #27  
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 811

2,951 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyblue302

Anyone know why my download gets all the way to 99% then stops and says failed. It happened twice

Worked fine for me. Might try restarting phone then redownloading it again or download it on a PC then transfer it. How this helps

23rd January 2013, 05:55 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 20

431 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschelon

Yea sorry guys, mea culpa. The other posters are correct: Technically you DO need an unlocked bootloader, but yours came out of the box already unlocked, so you're good to go. Only those of us on Verizon had locked bootloaders originally. I took the text from the Verizon OP and pasted it in here. I tried to scrub any references to Verizon, but looks like I missed some - cut me some slack, it was 2 AM

Also, as for multicarrier support, please read this post by our team's TrevE. Use whatever ROM you like (you won't see me in here telling you which ROM to use or trash-talking another ROM), but you should at least be advised that most other multicarrier ROMs out there for the both international and US S3s are missing some important code. If something goes wrong you can trip EFS codes that write so low-level that you could end up failing a bench test if it came to that:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=15664

SynergyROM patches these files correctly for proper multicarrier support so that you don't have to worry.

Finally, those of you with wifi issues: Which kernels are you guys using?

Try a couple of different kernel combos during install so that we can pin down what works and what doesn't so that we can get you guys rolling ASAP.

Downloading now but I'm curious, does this use AROMA installer? I'm skeptical about multicarrier ROMs that don't allow me to select. I've been burned before by flashing the wrong ROM so I'm extra cautious now.
23rd January 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #29  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,965

1,388 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGx-07_162

Downloading now but I'm curious, does this use AROMA installer? I'm skeptical about multicarrier ROMs that don't allow me to select. I've been burned before by flashing the wrong ROM so I'm extra cautious now.

It does use AROMA. We have options for default install or custom install which lets you select your options. We've taken great care to ensure that anything automated is correctly set for you; just make sure that you are using a proper T-Mobile recovery (i.e. not a VZW, AT&T, etc one)
23rd January 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 308

651 posts
Donate to Me
Database post a mirror
i am at work and my employer blocked the download site can anyone mirror this to dropbox or surgeforce? i am wanting this sooo bad

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread