Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[rom][port] JDEVIL LL7 7105 V2 TEAM ZODIAC 2.1.13

Tip us?

tigerz0202
Old
Thanks Meter 242

DONATE TO ME
Just FYI i will be starting to work on port for this soon for us Tmob guys so don't update it too quick!!!

If i have helped you any please hit the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerz0202 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom][port] jdevil ll7 7105 1.23.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerz0202 View Post
Just FYI i will be starting to work on port for this soon for us Tmob guys so don't update it too quick!!!
Sounds good man. I got tons of inboxes from your side on the other Rom.Thanks hope yall like this one too.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bsw11
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I am about to try this ROM.. Looks like great work.

Is this all setup with the ATT APN?

And now for the zillion dollar question - is there any way to get this ROM to have the tablet style Nav Bar at the bottom left with the taskbar to the right like AOKP etc does?

If this tweak could be done to the standard Samsung ROMS I don't think anyone would bother with CM10.1 until it actually is stable and can run the Sammy apps.
Barry
900T Galaxy NOTE 3 with Jedi! on AT&T
www.alphabase.com
The Following User Says Thank You to bsw11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsw11 View Post
I am about to try this ROM.. Looks like great work.

Is this all setup with the ATT APN?

And now for the zillion dollar question - is there any way to get this ROM to have the tablet style Nav Bar at the bottom left with the taskbar to the right like AOKP etc does?

If this tweak could be done to the standard Samsung ROMS I don't think anyone would bother with CM10.1 until it actually is stable and can run the Sammy apps.
Yes sir its good to with with the At&t apn. If you dont have the lk7 modem I recommend it . As far as the task bar. Im not able to have that in this Rom. Hope you enjoy.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bsw11
Old
(Last edited by bsw11; 29th January 2013 at 11:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
Yes sir its good to with with the At&t apn. If you dont have the lk7 modem I recommend it . As far as the task bar. Im not able to have that in this Rom. Hope you enjoy.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM
OK, sounds good - Is the modem part of the download for the ROM install or do I need another link? If so can you provide it please?
Edit- I just checked and my baseband shows UCALK7 so I think I am all set there if you don't update me it should not matter.

Has anyone done the taskbar in a stock ROM that you know of?
Barry
www.alphabase.com

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 29th January 2013 at 11:36 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
OK, sounds good - Is the modem part of the download for the ROM install or do I need another link? If so can you provide it please?
Edit- I just checked and my baseband shows UCALK7 so I think I am all set there if you don't update me it should not matter.

Has anyone done the taskbar in a stock ROM that you know of?
Thats perfect you have the latest att modem them. I would stay on it. I dont think its a good idea to keep changing them it increases the chances on breakage. I dont know if any one has done that off of a stock base to be honest. If they have I haven't seen any yet. Im not ever going to put modems or kernels in my rom. So in my roms your current modem will be retained. I put many scripting in my roms for the stock kernel so I always have to have kernels tested . I like to do that myself. I use quads and I have alot of other crude ways of testing real life speed. And after I test all the available kernels ill make a recommendation link in OP.

Edit:: Also always make backups!!! Cause you can always go back!

JDEVIL LK7 ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bsw11
Old
(Last edited by bsw11; 30th January 2013 at 01:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 33
So your ROM just gave me a minor heart attack. At least I think it was your ROM that did this - it took all my data folders etc and shoved them in a folder called 0!

At first I thought they were cleared (the heart attack part), but then I saw them in this 0 folder -is that your install that did this?

Also on first boot there was a long time (a minute or 2) that the screen was just dark and it looked like noting was happening. This was also a bit scary.

Is there a quick way to put all my data back where it belongs other than copying a folder at a time?

I tried using ES File Mgr but for some reason a move won't happen because it thinks I need all the space it would take even though its on the same root and I do not have enough space now. OUCH!
Barry
www.alphabase.com

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 30th January 2013 at 02:26 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
So your ROM just gave me a minor heart attack. At least I think it was your ROM that did this - it took all my data folders etc and shoved them in a folder called 0!

At first I thought they were cleared (the heart attack part), but then I saw them in this 0 folder -is that your install that did this?

Also on first boot there was a long time (a minute or 2) that the screen was just dark and it looked like noting was happening. This was also a bit scary.

Is there a quick way to put all my data back where it belongs other than copying a folder at a time?

I tried using ES File Mgr but for some reason a move won't happen because it thinks I need all the space it would take even though its on the same root and I do not have enough space now. OUCH!
As far as the black first boot thats normal. It dont have boot animation I took it off. I dont like to wait on it to sit and spin and show a logo when I just want it on. The next boot you will see will be around 10 seconds or less. First boot always the longest. The data is where its suppose to be. You can copy the whole file and move it if you wish but its fine there. Its up to you. I dont know what you mean it needs space. Anything like smanager or root explore will move any folder any where you want.

Also no need to worry lol you can always do a restore back to like you was if you dont like the rom. I recommend a full wipe of data and dalvik and factory reset before an install and the fix permissions after the install. Let sit for 10 minutes and then reboot.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 30th January 2013 at 01:40 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2220

DONATE TO ME

Im going to update op about the the scare on the black first boot I have had around 150 downloads of this Rom and no issues. But they have had a few scares bc of the boot animation removed

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

bsw11
Old
Thanks Meter 33
OK - so here is why it threw me - I do remember there are certain ROMs that use sdcard/0 - but when I went to run TB it was looking for its folder and /sdcard and that is what threw me off into a panic .

So to use your ROM I will need to change all the various folder locations in all my apps. Not a fun idea.

For whatever reason in this version of Linux a move in the same directory structure does a copy and then a delete and ES Explorer has a multiple moves at once feature that just wont do it due to my space being tight.

Oh well. Decisions..
Barry
www.alphabase.com

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe