Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359581974469.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1690069  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to js663k1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2013, 10:20 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 86

60 posts
I think this Rom has cured me from my flashing addiction for awhile. I use to love all the Darkside Roms for my S2 and this rom reminds of that series how fast it responds. Its much faster quads around 8k but has the same feel if you know what I mean. I beem on xda for a long time but just recently signed up so I been around. And just wanted to say thanks. I dont see a need to keep jumping around from rom to rom or base to base this with the lk7 modem and saber kernel and Im done until I buy a new device. If you update Rom thats the only update ill do from now on. Thanks !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SlsAustin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2013, 11:25 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Picayune
Thanks Meter: 2,234

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [rom][port] jdevil ll7 7105 1.23.13
V2 change log in op for the brave ones lol

jdevil zodiac power roms
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 01:53 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Picayune

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [rom][port] JDEVIL LL7 7105 V2 ALPHA 2.1.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlsAustin

I think this Rom has cured me from my flashing addiction for awhile. I use to love all the Darkside Roms for my S2 and this rom reminds of that series how fast it responds. Its much faster quads around 8k but has the same feel if you know what I mean. I beem on xda for a long time but just recently signed up so I been around. And just wanted to say thanks. I dont see a need to keep jumping around from rom to rom or base to base this with the lk7 modem and saber kernel and Im done until I buy a new device. If you update Rom thats the only update ill do from now on. Thanks !!!

Thanks buddy. For the feed back . I didnt really see any difference in battery in this one and ma6 to anwser your inbox also. All my roms will be know for speed and battery.

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS

THIS IS WHY I DONT UNDERVOLT AND DONT RECOMMEND IT http://www.mediafire.com/view/?wdtd8fhletu7lpc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 11:26 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Picayune

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [rom][port] JDEVIL LL7 7105 V2 TEAM ZODIAC 2.1.13
Mod will you please close this forum for me? I will now focus on international builds . I want to stay focused on 1 rom so I can offer the best support I can and not spread myself to thin thank you..
I am aware this is an international build but I want to have one forum post only and I have that already. Thanks for your time.

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
Last edited by jeremyandroid; 22nd February 2013 at 11:29 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2013, 09:31 PM   |  #26  
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 9,103

6,764 posts
Per OP, this thread is closed.

@OP, if you want to reopen it, all you have to do it hit the report on my post here and one of us can open it for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank