[ROM][KERNEL][4.2.2] AOKP MR1 Kang Project - d2tmo - May 25, 2013 and LTS3
Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know:
1. I am NOT updating every day (I work 6 days a week and have a 21 month old)...
2. Don't ask for ETA, this is rude and offensive. When it is done it is done.
3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't go off - I am not responsible.
4. Support is limited. Sometimes I can answer your questions sometimes I don't have the time. There will be times I don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you.
5. Don't compare ROMs. It is rude and offensive for chefs. If the other rom has what you need, use that ROM.
6. Don't Kang my work. You may fool everyone else but I will know! If you want to use something just ask!
7. If you like my work, a five star thread rating and hitting the thanks button motivates me.
8. No flaming! We have all been a NoOb before. We are here to help each other.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
By using the rom you agree with the above terms!
First off I want to thank the guys over at AOKP for all their hard work and dedication to open source and bring us the bleeding edge of technically. Not much I can really say about this one. This is built right from AOKP MR1 (4.2.2) source for the d2tmo. This is a "kang" project, meaning it is unofficial and will have a lot more of my input versus the official builds. Enjoy and if you would like to help me contribute let me know!
This allows one to force AC charging for any charger that is detected as USB (e.g. many car chargers) and pull the full current the charger can support. Without Fast charge, when connected to the computer or even car charger you will very low current causing the charge time to be a lot longer. With fast charge active the current is set to the max allowed (and/or safest) and charging time will reduce greatly. It also provides additional security when connecting to public charging stations because by forcing AC charging, USB/adb data transfers are disabled, protecting your data. When fast charge is active you will not be able to access your data on your device. You will need to turn fast charge off to access them. Hope this helps everyone understand it more.
How to install:
Flash the kernel
Clear cache and dalvik cache.
Big thanks goes out to:
Version 1.2.1 - May 5, 2013
- Updated Faux sound - Sound Control: Added headphone poweramp controls
- New kernel splash screen
- added Badass
- added abyssplug
- added SmartassH3
- lots of internal code tweaks
- more coming...
- Linux 3.4.42 kernel
- added row, sio, fifo, and zen schedulers
- lots of behind the scene stuff to get the kernel ready
So you’re playing with your shiny new Windows 8 tablet PC, when one of your like-minded geeky … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?