5,814,797 Members 51,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KERNEL][4.2.2] AOKP MR1 Kang Project - d2tmo - June 2, 2013 and LTS3

Tip us?
 
KAsp3rd
Old
#11  
KAsp3rd's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,629
Posts: 1,081
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP MR1 Kang Project

My nightlies have a2dp issues which will most likely appear here as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Please don't quote the whole OP. If you want to direct a question or statement please use the mention system. I.e. @KAsp3rd will alert me that you have mentioned me.
 
Jamison904
Old
(Last edited by Jamison904; 24th January 2013 at 07:28 AM.)
#12  
Jamison904's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313
Posts: 5,244
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsjoe2 View Post
What is the dark side but hey man thnks

TDJ... Muhaha...
Ex-Reconized Developer
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jamison904
Old
#13  
Jamison904's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313
Posts: 5,244
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAsp3rd View Post
My nightlies have a2dp issues which will most likely appear here as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
1. Thank you as well for all your work to my friend!

I personally havent experienced any myself or my select testers. But then again we have been wipping and flashing daily with each build. So...?
Ex-Reconized Developer
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KAsp3rd
Old
#14  
KAsp3rd's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,629
Posts: 1,081
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
1. Thank you as well for all your work to my friend!

I personally havent experienced any myself or my select testers. But then again we have been wipping and flashing daily with each build. So...?
CM 10.1 and AOKP for every d2 device has an issue with a2dp. If we're lucky a song will play through for about 1 to 2 minutes before it starts crackling and cutting out. Currently awaiting a patch from CAF that fixes it. There are a couple patches out there that gets a2dp working again but that's done by reverting back from qcom/audio-caf

Keep up the work though man... push some good commits to gerrit

(I've got my nightly builds over in the T-Mobile S III Original Development Thread)
Please don't quote the whole OP. If you want to direct a question or statement please use the mention system. I.e. @KAsp3rd will alert me that you have mentioned me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAsp3rd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mt3g
Old
#15  
mt3g's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,127
Posts: 6,925
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Phoenix

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP MR1 Kang Project

Like the support here fellas, keep it going. :high five:

T-Mobile SGS III
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***
The Following User Says Thank You to mt3g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jamison904
Old
#16  
Jamison904's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313
Posts: 5,244
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAsp3rd View Post
CM 10.1 and AOKP for every d2 device has an issue with a2dp. If we're lucky a song will play through for about 1 to 2 minutes before it starts crackling and cutting out. Currently awaiting a patch from CAF that fixes it. There are a couple patches out there that gets a2dp working again but that's done by reverting back from qcom/audio-caf

Keep up the work though man... push some good commits to gerrit

(I've got my nightly builds over in the T-Mobile S III Original Development Thread)
Yeah sorry man completely misread.what you said there. Yes I am seeing the same. Complete shame as I just got my awesome $100 Bluetooth head set for a steal at $20. Anyways, I will do my best and thanks again bro.
Ex-Reconized Developer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Magnumxxxl
Old
#17  
Magnumxxxl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 303
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Darkside? Oh snap Derek is coming to the t999? Whoa.. can't wait!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnumxxxl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
seshaz
Old
#18  
seshaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 279
Posts: 1,097
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tucson
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP MR1 Kang Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
TDJ... Muhaha...
Oh man that would be so rad if he did some work with the t999

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to seshaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bikrame
Old
#19  
bikrame's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 457
Posts: 1,841
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York City
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP MR1 Kang Project

Dont tell me TDJ is coming in our forum. I will kill myself with happyness.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bikrame For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KAsp3rd
Old
#20  
KAsp3rd's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,629
Posts: 1,081
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denver

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Yeah sorry man completely misread.what you said there. Yes I am seeing the same. Complete shame as I just got my awesome $100 Bluetooth head set for a steal at $20. Anyways, I will do my best and thanks again bro.
No worries... I'm back on a TW rom until we get this a2dp issue sorted out. You ever get on #teamkang irc?
Please don't quote the whole OP. If you want to direct a question or statement please use the mention system. I.e. @KAsp3rd will alert me that you have mentioned me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAsp3rd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes