Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][Touchwiz/AOSP][d2tmo/d2att]~Xone Kernel Series~[02/03/2013]

Tip us?

Greg1007
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [KERNEL][Touchwiz/AOSP][d2tmo/d2att]~Xone Kernel Series~[02/03/2013]

Care to update this kernel for aosp 4.2.2? Current build gets stuck in bootloop, at least on pacman. Oh, and I do miss your Rom, but I don't blame you for stopping work on it if I understand the situation correctly.

sent from my t-mobile Galaxy S III

ticojpunk
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed DX with a new installation of Wicked v7. Everything is working great. Thanks!
I was very sad to see S3 Frosty development end, and I'd be thrilled if it were to be reignited, but Wicked is great too, especially with the Xone kernel. This stuff really brings the S3 over the top.
DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S3 T999
ROM: DarthStalker X2
KERNEL: Stock

bigtom624
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Default Re: [KERNEL][Touchwiz/AOSP][d2tmo/d2att]~Xone Kernel Series~[02/03/2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticojpunk View Post
Just flashed DX with a new installation of Wicked v7. Everything is working great. Thanks!
I was very sad to see S3 Frosty development end, and I'd be thrilled if it were to be reignited, but Wicked is great too, especially with the Xone kernel. This stuff really brings the S3 over the top.
I agree. I've been on the last Frosty update since it came out and I see no reason to change. I also flashed the latest XOne Kernel when it was updated and my phone has never run better. I would love to see them both updated someday.

djintrigue808
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4603

DONATE TO ME
Hello everyone,

As some of you may know I no longer have the SGS3 and now have the Note 2. I apologize for the late update but I will no longer work on this device. I thank you to everyone who has supported me while I had this phone.

Thread Closed

Thanks,
DJIntrigue808
Google Nexus 5
ROM: WIP...
Kernel: WIP..

*My Soundcloud
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to djintrigue808 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]