[Q] Open apps list in bottom bar/status bar

Tip us?

lucius.zen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 400
Default [Q] Open apps list in bottom bar/status bar

Hello my fellow tf700 users,

I find it really annoying to have to open the recent apps list to see what i have open. I have gestures set up that allow me to swipe from the bezels to switch bw apps, however, I am curious if anyone knows of a tweak/app that would simply list open apps as icons in the bottom bar to the left of the clock. kind of like the taskbar in windows (never thought id say that), yet I dont want them to be interactive or anything (simply grey icons like the storage/KB dock icons). I find opening the recent apps list to check what is open incedibly redundant as I already have gestures that allow me to quickly swipe to switch apps. This may seem trivial, however, this is my primary device, and workflow is very important to me for school. I am simply trying to limit the number of gestures I have to initiate to get **** done.

Best,

Lucius

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Default Re: [Q] Open apps list in bottom bar/status bar

Can someone on a desktop flag this thread for crossposting? It's in Q&A as well, and I have replied there already? Mental note: I could get to 2000 posts this way too, and way more easily than just keeping it neat.

EDIT: read the rules, paragraph 2.6 ad 5, I believe.

Sent from a comfortable chair from the outer ring of Purgatory. The red guy asked me to say 'hi'.
"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar

lucius.zen
Old
(Last edited by lucius.zen; 25th January 2013 at 03:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyHulskemper View Post
Can someone on a desktop flag this thread for crossposting? It's in Q&A as well, and I have replied there already? Mental note: I could get to 2000 posts this way too, and way more easily than just keeping it neat.

EDIT: read the rules, paragraph 2.6 ad 5, I believe.

Sent from a comfortable chair from the outer ring of Purgatory. The red guy asked me to say 'hi'.
I am not trying to get 2000 posts, i really could care less about my post count, Im just trying to get a legit answer.

MartyHulskemper
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Default Re: [Q] Open apps list in bottom bar/status bar

Going against forum rules -- whichare there for a reason -- is not going to tender you affection or motiviation from other users to actually help you out on questions like this. IF something like this acually existed, don't you think half the Android world would be using this? We can get a moderator to tell you to adhere to forum rules as well if you think I'm playing the "spare-time deputy".

"Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."
-- Murphy's Military Laws, as referenced on http://www.military-info.com/freebies/murphy.htm

"The skill of accurate perception is called cynicism by those who don't possess it."
-- Alan Millar

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 5048

DONATE TO ME
Default Thread Closed

Duplicate posts in multiple forums not allowed as per XDA Rules.

Thread already exists in Q & A Forum.

Thread closed.

MD
"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Read XDA Rules which can be found HERE

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe