Thread Closed

[Rom][24 Feb]Skydragon secXces v.1.5.1 [3.17][Sense/DeSense][3.14->125mb]

25th January 2013, 09:34 AM   |  #21  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,711
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by secXces_debaki

Thanks for this dude.

I add it later when i come from work.

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev

Nice, well, all roms don't have OTA by default. You could either use the 'Update me' app, or, you could do the real thing, implement real OTA for your ROM, like we're doing , you need to setup an OTA server for that, can be free too!

Cheers

Sent from my One X running Blade v4.6.0. At a mere 240 MB, with tons of AROMA Mods and tweaks, this, is what you want.
25th January 2013, 11:00 AM   |  #22  
jeryx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,654
 
1,264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
AW: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
One thing I found mate. I cannot sync my Google calendar!

Please take a look.

But the performance is really really good and all is working stable.

Thanks in advance!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jeryx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 11:06 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Thanks Meter: 716
 
658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
AW: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Because the app for google kalendar sync i delete, make tonight a update with calendar sync and exchange(think i delete this to xD)

@ota maybe i make ota include, hate it, dont understand this english by the how to.
But he mean official update like new 3.17 or something like that )

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to secXces_debaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 11:11 AM   |  #24  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,711
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeryx

One thing I found mate. I cannot sync my Google calendar!

Please take a look.

But the performance is really really good and all is working stable.

Thanks in advance!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2







Quote:
Originally Posted by secXces_debaki

Because the app for google kalendar sync i delete, make tonight a update with calendar sync and exchange(think i delete this to xD)

@ota maybe i make ota include, hate it, dont understand this english by the how to.
But he mean official update like new 3.17 or something like that )

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev

Same issue with sync on blade. Even though we didn't remove anything related to calendar. If you do find a fix, or if we do, I will tell you/you tell me

Sent from my One X running Blade v4.6.0. At a mere 240 MB, with tons of AROMA Mods and tweaks, this, is what you want.
25th January 2013, 11:14 AM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Thanks Meter: 716
 
658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
AW: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Google calendar sync. Apk?

Maybe you can explain me the real ota? ^^

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev
The Following User Says Thank You to secXces_debaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 11:21 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Thanks Meter: 716
 
658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
AW: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Updated my to do list in 3. Post

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev
The Following User Says Thank You to secXces_debaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 11:30 AM   |  #27  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,711
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by secXces_debaki

Google calendar sync. Apk?

Maybe you can explain me the real ota? ^^

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev

Real OTA means, well, you can update over the air, from settins-about, like an official update you need to set up an OTA server witht he updates first, and then enable it in the Rom so you can update via the phone itself.

But, if the boot.img and/or the base changes, people will need a full Rom rather than an OTA.


Sent from my One X running Blade v4.6.0. At a mere 240 MB, with tons of AROMA Mods and tweaks, this, is what you want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, I made a zip for you

This should enable HTC Calendar, will give you the calendar app and widget, and will enable Google Calendar sync

Could someone try it and confirm? Cheers

Download Here

PS: @secXces_debaki, you really dont need to focus on lowering than 200 MB I looked into your zip just now, and you've done a marvelous job And frankly, there is hardly anything you can remove without breaking anything, so you should just focus on making it perfect, rather than making it smaller, something I learned

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 11:37 AM   |  #28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Thanks Meter: 716
 
658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
AW: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
I want under 200mb! XD

I think there are many libs which i don't need but i must test it, but when my wife not sleep.. Is hard to test xD yeah i think my rom can have a little bit more smoothness, ill take later a look into it.

Hm, thanks for your zip

I write all i want in the to do list, some wishes for the next updates?

Edit: what does the fusion.apk?

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secXces_debaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 01:03 PM   |  #29  
nashshafrulrezza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 1,434
 
1,947 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by secXces_debaki

I want under 200mb! XD

I think there are many libs which i don't need but i must test it, but when my wife not sleep.. Is hard to test xD yeah i think my rom can have a little bit more smoothness, ill take later a look into it.

Hm, thanks for your zip

I write all i want in the to do list, some wishes for the next updates?

Edit: what does the fusion.apk?

Gesendet von der Pfalz, HTC One X / German Dev

So.. You plan to make a hypernosense hox? Like spider did with sensation to 80mb sense rom? If yes.. Mind me being your beta or helper? Been waiting someone dare enough to make it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to nashshafrulrezza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 01:31 PM   |  #30  
DiederikC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 851
 
892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Re: [Rom][24 Jan] secXces v.1
aosp lock,just remove htc_lockscreen.apk in system/apps cheers and if u need anything just pm me.

sent with my fingers.

The Following User Says Thank You to DiederikC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Android Development by ThreadRank