Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,440 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MoKo Ultra Slim

Tip us?

Cmorris8848
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default MoKo Ultra Slim

I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cmorris8848 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enfurno
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: MoKo Ultra Slim

I do not but the poetic slimline is great and comes in many colors.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Cmorris8848
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

I've heard and seen that the poetic has its own issues, or else I would be looking at it. The Moko looks nice, and I need a case ASAP

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2094418

Cmorris8848
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

wildragewildrage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmorris8848 View Post
I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildragewildrage View Post
I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?
You're right, but if you check on amazon, select the orange one, and it looks pretty different. I think he means if the colour is ok and etc, not that the case performs different.

Cmorris8848
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmorris8848 View Post
Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.

Rodeojones
Old
Thanks Meter 172
I can't answer your question regarding color as my MoKo case is black (got it because it was eligible for Amazon Prime shipping). What I can tell you, however, is that you need to stay far away from the Poetic Slimline. It's an absolute piece of crap.