FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

MoKo Ultra Slim

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By Cmorris8848, Senior Member on 25th January 2013, 12:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just got my Nexus 10 today. I love it! I'm scared to take it anywhere with me though, since I do not have a case. I've seen several people recommend the MoKo slim. I like it, and it looks nice, but I don't want black. I really like the navy blue cover. Does anyone have any dealings with getting a colored cover from them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cmorris8848 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th January 2013, 02:14 AM |#2  
enfurno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Re: MoKo Ultra Slim
I do not but the poetic slimline is great and comes in many colors.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
25th January 2013, 04:06 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: MoKo Ultra Slim
I've heard and seen that the poetic has its own issues, or else I would be looking at it. The Moko looks nice, and I need a case ASAP

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
25th January 2013, 10:49 AM |#4  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2094418
25th January 2013, 01:18 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: MoKo Ultra Slim
I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
26th January 2013, 12:19 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmorris8848

I saw your video, and it looks nice. That's why I want the Moko, but I want to know if anyone has had experience with a colored Moko case.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?
26th January 2013, 12:24 AM |#7  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildragewildrage

I'm a bit confused. Why would a case that comes in a different color perform any differently then one that is black? Do different colors provide additional protection, or make the case slimmer?

You're right, but if you check on amazon, select the orange one, and it looks pretty different. I think he means if the colour is ok and etc, not that the case performs different.
26th January 2013, 12:44 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: MoKo Ultra Slim
Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
26th January 2013, 11:13 AM |#9  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmorris8848

Mainly just shipping times. And the colored cases are different from the black case. The colored cases have Moko on the cover, and the black one only has it on the metal tab. I saw poetic black shipped later than colored ones, so I was just wanting to see.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.
26th January 2013, 03:02 PM |#10  
Rodeojones's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloomer, WI
Thanks Meter: 256
 
More
I can't answer your question regarding color as my MoKo case is black (got it because it was eligible for Amazon Prime shipping). What I can tell you, however, is that you need to stay far away from the Poetic Slimline. It's an absolute piece of crap.
26th January 2013, 10:19 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: MoKo Ultra Slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lKBZl

That's not true. I've got the black one and it has moko on te cover, as you can see on the video.

You're right. I remember seeing your video, but when I looked on Amazon, the black case doesn't have Moko written on the from. I've already ordered the Indigo one though. Now just waiting on it to get in!

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Cmorris8848 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes