PLEASE READ I've made a few changes to the wording of the OP, based on my own personal observations from running this build. This ROM is unrooted, even though it has the su and busybox "guts" in the build. Future builds will have all this cleaned up. In the meantime, when flashing, you must flash the SuperSU Update listed in the flashing instructions to regain root. Simple, I know Just thought I'd let you know! Enjoy.
Google, Samsung, XDA – For obvious reasons
Dsixda – For the Kitchen
@CNexus – Because frankly this couldn’t have been done without your help.
@Chainfire – SuperSU and everything else you do and continue to do. You’re a magician.
@Mr. Struck - for testing deodexed for me.
@TheBritton - For his help getting this shared around the other forums.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for whatever you do with your phone. Please flash at your own risk!
Note: Chances are you will have problems with root upon reboot. So to save yourself the headache, I would suggest downloading and flashing the SuperSU update from the get go.
If you don’t, and it works on its own, please let me know. But if you just flash it when you flash everything else you should be golden!
1. Update your recovery to latest TWRP, CWM, Philz, whatever you are using. I used Philz, found here:Link
2. Download ROM to phone
3. Download wifi fix from here(Thanks @CNexus): Link
4. Download SuperSU Update(See note!!): Link
5. Download Knox APP remover: Link This is Knox APP Remover, and WILL NOT REMOVE KNOX FROM THE BOOTLOADER! IT WAS NEVER INSTALLED!
6. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik
7. Flash rom, wifi fix, SuperSU update, then knox APPS remover.
8. If you haven’t done so already, and you're having problems with data, I highly suggest flashing the MK5 modem(Thanks @CNexus): Link
9. Reboot, profit
ATTENTION!!!. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 4.3 FIRMWARE. AKA THE KNOX BOOTLOADER! SO HAVE NO FEAR OF FLASHING THIS BECAUSE OF KNOX!!!