Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Tip us?

imaconeheadXD
Old
Thanks Meter 980

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
Def not in there. Could it be because I flashed the sprint eri.xml zip from the op? Perhaps that removed that file.
No it should still be there if you flashed that... Well you were looking for it to delete it right? See, I just did that for you, I knew you wanted to do that...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Feel free to PM me if you need some help! I'll do the best I can!
Help me get more storage and you get 20 gigs for life free! https://copy.com?r=cTvvSj
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imaconeheadXD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

starkillers
Old
(Last edited by starkillers; 22nd February 2013 at 06:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 288
Default Re: [ROM] [MA6] MultiMod / Clock / Ink / Morphology / Have it Your Way! [02.19.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaconeheadXD View Post
No it should still be there if you flashed that... Well you were looking for it to delete it right? See, I just did that for you, I knew you wanted to do that...

Weird, nothing there

Edit: reflashed the sprint eri and now it is back there. Will that alert me to roaming, or will I still need to delete?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361512062635.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1750635  

djlenoir
Old
Thanks Meter 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
Did it happen when the app was in landscape and the screen turned off? And are you on a lockscreen other than stock?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
Mine is locking up in landscape mode but I did clean install and all defaults. Stock kernel and no theming at all. Basically chose as is. Stock lockscreen and no ripple...kind of a curtain effect.

jjsanchez
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Has anyone used the ma6 modem yet..?

What's the difference from the ma4..?

thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium

Samsung GS3 | ROM - MOAR | KERNEL - KToonsez | OS - JB 4.1.2 |
MODEM - MA6 |

Asus TF700 | ROM - Clean Rom 3.3 | OC - @ 1.8 Ghz, | OS - JB 4.1.1
Samsung GS3 | ROM - MOAR | Kernel - Ktoonsez | OS - JB 4.1.2 | MODEM - L710VPBMA6

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T | ROM - CleanRom 3.3 | OC @ 1.8ghz | OS | JB 4.1.1

Check Out my listing on www.swappa.com | Listing for ASUS TF700 64GB. Dock + more. Active as of 4/9/2013 11:30am EST

starkillers
Old
(Last edited by starkillers; 22nd February 2013 at 06:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 288
Default Bug in quickpanel?

I went into quick panel settings and under button modes for brightness checked off the option for auto/dim/40/100. However when tapping it in the toggle it does it once then bounces between only auto and full brightness. Anyone else?

I believe only setting that works properly is the one that doesn't have auto in it. Perhaps the auto option is messing things up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starkillers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E-POUND
Old
Thanks Meter 66

I love the inverted SMS. I recently tried to use the uncompressed MMS zip and it works but it kills the inverted SMS. Anyway to keep the inverted SMS and have uncompressed MMS?

wiseguyy
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME

Good question maybe that can go into the next build. Well my screen is locking up anymore after I removed ripple effect. Other than that this is the best Rom I've run it is the shiznic.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlenoir View Post
Mine is locking up in landscape mode but I did clean install and all defaults. Stock kernel and no theming at all. Basically chose as is. Stock lockscreen and no ripple...kind of a curtain effect.

It is the coolest lock screen yet. KUDOS!

"My kind of people"

Using...
"None of your business"
No Thank you..I don't panhandle.

Nobody cares what dam phone I used to have
because that's so irrelevant isn't it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wiseguyy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kidjolly
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
I

KidJolly,

I know and appreciate your excitement in trying to get your phone as cool as possible as quickly as possible. But, you really need to take a breath and start reading, not just the last two posts, but entire threads. You also need to be searching for your answers before you post questions. Hate to single you out but for some reason, today you have posted a whole bunch of stuff that has been answered already, either earlier in this thread, or elsewhere...

good example, see attached picture, this is directly from Freeza's thread...(TWRP and CWM work btw)

Again, not to pick or pile on you, you are not the only one, but you make a good example of what not should be happening, especially in this very popular thread...repeat questions as a result of not using the search features, nor reading, do not make it very productive when trying to sort through the "clutter" ...Hope you understand and appreciate the request...and I hope others read this too.

So if I search and can't find the answer where am I supposed to post? Plus, I posted a bunch of stuff answering other questions.
With my Siii all up in ya

MontyPyFly
Old
(Last edited by MontyPyFly; 22nd February 2013 at 08:16 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,213

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin24 View Post
When using Google maps and using the navigation it doesn't say for example take the "I-80 east exit" it just says take the next exit and so on. All my apps are current?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewlman252 View Post
Having the same issue. I updated and still no go. Would like to find a solution cause I use this a lot. I had to install another app that just sucks. I have yet to find a better GPS app.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherown View Post
Try using Waze. It is far better since it draws off social updates and location to give you a more accurate time. .
Did any of you guys figure this out? Went to use the GPS for the first time on this rom and no street names Old rom had it, (can you guess by my sig )
Did the obvious. Deleted the cache and data, even uninstalled and reinstalled and updated. nothing.
So then I went into settings and Language and turned my language to English UK, and then back to English US, and she started talking to me again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MontyPyFly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChaosTime86
Old
(Last edited by ChaosTime86; 22nd February 2013 at 10:22 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 729

We have a new gamer theme coming out for MOAR rom soon. It'll have transparent apps, and some inverted apps. PacMan wifi mouth shuts more if signal is better, and opens the less signal there is. Mario Sewer Tunnel signal bar's 'VERY ORIGINAL, AND VERY AWESOME', but I'll lower them so there not so high, pixelated lockscreen clock, and lot's lot's more. There's still a little more work to do like lowering the signal bar's, and making some app icon's, and other little stuff , but it should be ready tonight!
Phone: White 16GB Sprint Galaxy SIII
Recovery: TWRP 2.4.1.0
Rom: MOAR
Theme: Morphology Society V5/Custom
Sd Card: Sandisk Ultra 64GB class 10 UHS 1

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTime86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow