Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

Tip us?

HazyJMac
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

How goes it gang... Was wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the size of a lockscreen shortcuts icon without altering other elements of the lockscreen? Pretty sure I can't do this with Xposed.. Not without altering other system graphics... On a side note, & this may help, anyone know what makes one themes icon package available via the system image picker and anothers not? I've pulled the icons I like out of the theme, just seems that when an icon is selected via the gallery it is considerably smaller than default and system options...... No big deal at all really... Just curious... Gotta say, you know you've put out a nice piece of work when a miniscule increase of lockscreen shortcut icon size is all I can find to tweak! Thanks for all the hard work guys... She's asmoove one! My apologies if this has been covered..

Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is the way you made it!

Hannibal226
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3311
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyJMac View Post

How goes it gang... Was wondering if anyone knows of a way to increase the size of a lockscreen shortcuts icon without altering other elements of the lockscreen? Pretty sure I can't do this with Xposed.. Not without altering other system graphics... On a side note, & this may help, anyone know what makes one themes icon package available via the system image picker and anothers not? I've pulled the icons I like out of the theme, just seems that when an icon is selected via the gallery it is considerably smaller than default and system options...... No big deal at all really... Just curious... Gotta say, you know you've put out a nice piece of work when a miniscule increase of lockscreen shortcut icon size is all I can find to tweak! Thanks for all the hard work guys... She's asmoove one! My apologies if this has been covered..

Do you love it? Do you hate it? There it is the way you made it!

Sorry but that for no settings available.

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hannibal226 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

funnyperson1
Old
Thanks Meter 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx View Post
Can't wait man. So am i only one keyboard stopped working Swype the aosp? Notice few issues but again how safe is incremental updates? As dev you must put it in any chance you could add out to the op general information like do we need gapps with a incremental update? And any comments on the new gapps being passed around forum. It's just updated.people posted it in thread didn't see you reply.thanks for hard work dev. good job.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Know what would rock a custom panel like for one app. Just one. Couldn't be that hard for quick panel think about it be awesome

Swype works fine for me on this ROM.

I'm not sure what you mean by incremental updates, are you talking about dirty flashing new root box updates? If you read the op thoroughly bajee does give a procedure for dirty flashing a new build, and yes you have to flash gapps again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-i605 - Sophisticated 3.1
Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon SCH-535 - CleanROM 8.1
The Following User Says Thank You to funnyperson1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2250

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyperson1 View Post
Swype works fine for me on this ROM.

I'm not sure what you mean by incremental updates, are you talking about dirty flashing new root box updates? If you read the op thoroughly bajee does give a procedure for dirty flashing a new build, and yes you have to flash gapps again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
+1 swipe is very nice on this ROM

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Makoers
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME

Paranoid android just added the ability to hide the status bar on the lock screen so that its completely expanded desktop . any plans to add that? Itd be sweet no more ugly transitions and screen resizing after unlocking .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14955

DONATE TO ME
New Clock Features as requested

* Increasing Alarm Volume
* Flip/Shake Actions: Snooze - Dismiss Alarm

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stevehkim
Old
Thanks Meter 751

Dang Bajee your on a Rampage!!

Rootboxed
JKay Framework
Xposed
S4 Golden Eye Rom

xxsicknessxx
Old
Thanks Meter 85

Well it's when you download only a small update with goo manager instead flashing everything it flashes only changes its also called a delta flash. It's not covered in op but dev must of put it in so if anyone had info on a delta updates let me know thanks. So no matter if it's clean or dirty or delta flash it needs gapps

Samsung Galaxy S III - I747(rooted)
Rom - Rootbox (nightlys)
Recovery -TWRP

[APP] Rom/Recovery Flashing from phone -------> MobilODIN<--
[Driver|FIX] for the Hardware ID ERROR? Samsung Drivers <--- [don't update]
[TOOL ]Get 32 / 64bit windows ADB--------> Android Comander <--
http://mcsearcher.files.wordpress.co...tightjeans.gif

superrelaxx
Old
Thanks Meter 284

Quote:
Well it's when you download only a small update with goo manager instead flashing everything it flashes only changes its also called a delta flash. It's not covered in op but dev must of put it in so if anyone had info on a delta updates let me know thanks. So no matter if it's clean or dirty or delta flash it needs gapps

Browsing thru the rootbox files on goo shows only stable and nightly releases, both which are full roms.

Hannibal226
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3311

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superrelaxx View Post
Browsing thru the rootbox files on goo shows only stable and nightly releases, both which are full roms.
I've also no idea what u talking about but maybe u mean something like an update packet?!

Don't ever heard about that, so there are only the stables and nightlies, which are also only ~150MB. (Samsung once between 300-500 (related to device)

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal226 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support